Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Nice find! I'll check these out once I'm home some more.

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My pleasure fellas but now you are required to purchase the items I'm selling. :lol:

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks Sam. I know one of the sales guys there, Alan Pierce, and he's helped me in the past but it never occurred to me to check out their site for a CF license frame. What I'm really looking for is a Prestige license plate design but in CF. + rep for your help.

Chrome License Plate Frames, Chrome License Plate Covers

Here's another company that makes a CF frame and even though it's slightly more expensive, I like that the screws are covered and it also has a clear lens to protect the plate/tag.

*REAL CARBON FIBER*

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
On the group 5 Motorsport link, they claim to have B&M Short Shifters. I didn't call to confirm this, but some of you looking for them might want to look into this.

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
There were a couple of items on that site that caught my eye; the Greddy radiator panel (black or silver CF), the Neuspeed dip stick handle and the MOMO E brake boot.

NRG has alot of CF products too.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Those carbon fiber seats on NRG look sweet.. if only i had the $$

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
yea my cloth seats are starting to show their age. and i wouldn't mind those type R seats cause they are cheap and adjustable. anyone worked with these before or should i go buddyclub?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Yea I live in Indiana, Ball state is in Muncie..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts