Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
some here already know me ,my name is juan im julio's cousin (flygq4u). moved here to passaic park new jersey from new york about a year ago.

The title says it all..

Finally picked up My IS ... "its a celebration bitches" LoL.
car had been payed for a week or 2 but i just picked it up last week. it went straight into danny's house up in madison NJ ([email protected]) he is the best. he completly detailed the car in and out,removed the xpel on the hood and bumper witch was a bitch and also cut off the lower mesh grille. he can almost do anything,email him for prices,etc.

the car was brought in from carlisle PA and bought from "ISJEFF"

2002 MSM -bought with 43k miles.

*Peter Farrell Supercars(PFS) Stage II Turbo kit

PFS divided pulse cast-steel exhaust manifold
45mm SS TurboSmart wastegate
Turbo Smart Blow off valve
60-1 Hi Fi series turbocharger
3" mandrel bent SS downpipe back to the rear axle
3" High flow catalytic converter
Custom Cool Charge air intake systen with K&N Hi Flow filter
PFS high volume fuel pump upgrade
Custom Electromotive TEC³ stand alone engine management system
PFS Electronics Interface Module
Silicone hoses, clamps, heat shields, and all additional components
3mm metal head gasket
Turbosmart boost controller (now inside the car)
Large front mount intercooler with 2.5" stainless steel piping kit
720 fuel injectors
HKS cam gear

other modz:

MKIV Supra TT pistons/rods/rings
MKIII Supra R154 5 speed transmission to hold the extra power
UEGO wideband that feeds AFR data back to the TEC3 to adjust on the fly
Defi Boost Gauge
HKS exhaust
New SPEC Stage II Kevlar clutch
New Pirelli PZero Nero tires
Altezza grill (now custom with "L" emblem"
greddy turbo timer

here are some pics,including some real clean work done this weekend by "Acosta Motor Sports" in wallington NJ. i am very pleased with their work they installed a greddy turbo timer for me and they also ran a vaccum line so i can get my hands on the boost controller from inside the car because it was mounted in the engine bay where i could not controll it on the run.once again there work was very "nice and clean" look at that boost controller! it looks like the car came like that:

both of my cousin's and i have 2002 MSM's we keep the lexus is300's in the family lol. we took some pics this weekend and will post soon.
the Z edition grille is now custom thanks to a friend of mine who did a exellent job. also thanks to Danny for all his work and help.

sincerily,
Juan

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
all u had to do was EDIT the previous post..:lol:

congrats and welcome to the North-East Family...:cool:

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Car looks good meng! :approve:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah lol,i did steal the his emblem though! lol(off his stock grill) so i can customize the Z edition

·
Registered
475 Posts

These are some of the pictures we took on Saturday of the "Three MSM's"...This is the parking lot where we should hold a meet soon....It's located in Clifton, NJ....I'll post directions eventually....A lot of people tend to hit this spot recently..... :cool:

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
congrats. i saw it last week at danny's, sorry i had to bounce and didnt get to meet up with you. i think maybe we met in brooklyn last spring. see you soon most likely. car looks great, good luck with it

·
Registered
387 Posts
Very sleeperish.. Nice car

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
naphibuzz -thanks and yes its def. a sleeper for now.

300iss- thanks. yea it has a litle more horsepower then stock. it recently did 470hp to the crank and 400hp to the wheels at 15psi. i will have number's up soon when i dyno it at 17psi. i am expecting over 500hp to the crank and around 450hp to the wheelz

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
stage2 said:
naphibuzz -thanks and yes its def. a sleeper for now.

300iss- thanks. yea it has a litle more horsepower then stock. it recently did 470hp to the crank and 400hp to the wheels at 15psi. i will have number's up soon when i dyno it at 17psi. i am expecting over 500hp to the crank and around 450hp to the wheelz
god damn that serious!

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Congrats and welcome......that uncovered lower grill is a dead give away, put a mesh in and it will complete the sleeper look. :cool:

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Gray Rider said:
Congrats and welcome......that uncovered lower grill is a dead give away, put a mesh in and it will complete the sleeper look. :cool:
Hey G, he had Danny271 take OFF the lower mesh grill of the stock bumper because he wanted it exposed to show off the intercooler ;)

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
Hey G, he had Danny271 take OFF the lower mesh grill of the stock bumper because he wanted it exposed to show off the intercooler ;)
:lol: Huh......I thought he wanted a real sleeper look.

Come to think of it, Danny did a good job taking it off tho. :cool:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
he did do a exellent job, i have seen a few IS's with the mesh removed an i know for a fact this is one of the cleanest one's i have seen.
thanks once again danny.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Why did you remove the xpel?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BossMan said:
Why did you remove the xpel?
THE XPEL WAS ON SINCE 2002 SO BY NOW IT WAS PRETTY WORN ,HAD SCRATCHES AND CHIPS ON IT WITCH DID NOT COMPLIMENT THE PAINT AT ALL WHEN IT ACTUALLY HAD SOME PRETTY HEALTHY PAINT. THE PAINT LOOKS GREAT AND IS IN GREAT CONDITION. I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING THOUGH.. IT WASNT EASY TO REMOVE IT AT ALL IT HAS SOME NASTY GOO USED TO STICK THE XPEL ON THE CAR WITCH IS A BITCH TO REMOVE.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts