Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
3,220 Posts
Some Lexus dealers have been selling the lip spoiler for the IS300.

TRDUSA sells parts through different subsidiaries...

Kazuma: 1-877-873-0041
(no IS300 parts...yet)

========================
"To order L-Tuned parts visit your local Lexus dealer.

For additional information
email:[email protected]
1-800-423-1680

· Registered
194 Posts
kota -- I guess you can read Japanese? I cannot and have been searching for an e-mail address on that website for ever and couldn't. As a favor, could you please see if you can get an e-mail address from that website. I was interested in the "non-clear" taillights they have advertised and wanted to know how much US$ and if they ship. Thanks.

· Registered
6,151 Posts
Originally posted by kota:
I am what you would call Nisei; an American born of Japanese parents.
Or you could just say 2nd generation. In other words, his parents moved here from Japan, or to put it in simple simple simple casual terms (and this probably will offend someone, so sorry) his parents are FOB. I apologize in advance if that offends someone, since I know someone will take that the wrong way.

[This message has been edited by HIBBoyScott (edited October 13, 2000).]

· Premium Member
8,075 Posts
I can read japanese fairly well, but the text comes up as funny characters, guess I need a converter for Netscape or something. What's FOB anyway? Does anyone else think the IS300 manual shifter is gorgeous? (I think that picture is what the stock shifter looks like) I want one!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.