Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who was it that I raced on the dc beltway about 2 to 3 weeks ago. It was a yellow is, lowered and had tint. I was in a black tl-s, you got off at the fairfax county parkway. I think you had enought with the beat downs that night. for everyone else... it was late and I was driving and I see these hid with yellow fogs come running up behind me.. so I was like must be a gs or an is, well see what he has.. so he pulled up around 60-65 or so and we ran up to maybe 130 or so. I just walked away from him from the get go. maybe like 3 to car lengths, eh it was late. but a good showing... I have intake and headers.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
you're prolly the only one that ran upto 130 and he was prolly just trying to get home

this is IS300 VS the WORLD not " POS Boat Vs Himself "

go back to your own forum and start up bs pussy~

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
why are u sooooooooooooooooooooo insecure about ur own car dood?

stop bringing more trash to the forum, u guys are just like cowards, one defeated, 10 more coming, just fuck off u guys, none of us ever visit ur forum, why should u ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just wanted to tell the person it was a good race. Daim, you people really take offense to these kinds of posts. I actually like the looks of the is and the yellow one that I raced looked hot. I have no problem tell him that, or that it was a good race. Thats all.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
oh so ur here not trolling but to post normal kills ?

much love buddy, sorry for being an asshole, its just that lots of ur fellow comrades have been quite the jerks in the past few days

but u and rroger i believe is welcomed to check our place :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no troll my man. I actually considered the is when I was purchasing a new car, but just decided it wasnt for me.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Yup me too - I drove the TL-S, CL-S and the 6 speed. But personal preference drove me to get an 02 IS. If there was no IS then I would have to say I would've gotten Acura - I love that VTEC kicking in. But then came out the G35....

I only go Japanese so Bimmers are out of the question.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts