Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who was it that I raced on the dc beltway about 2 to 3 weeks ago. It was a yellow is, lowered and had tint. I was in a black tl-s, you got off at the fairfax county parkway. I think you had enought with the beat downs that night. for everyone else... it was late and I was driving and I see these hid with yellow fogs come running up behind me.. so I was like must be a gs or an is, well see what he has.. so he pulled up around 60-65 or so and we ran up to maybe 130 or so. I just walked away from him from the get go. maybe like 3 to car lengths, eh it was late. but a good showing... I have intake and headers.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
you're prolly the only one that ran upto 130 and he was prolly just trying to get home

this is IS300 VS the WORLD not " POS Boat Vs Himself "

go back to your own forum and start up bs pussy~

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
why are u sooooooooooooooooooooo insecure about ur own car dood?

stop bringing more trash to the forum, u guys are just like cowards, one defeated, 10 more coming, just fuck off u guys, none of us ever visit ur forum, why should u ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just wanted to tell the person it was a good race. Daim, you people really take offense to these kinds of posts. I actually like the looks of the is and the yellow one that I raced looked hot. I have no problem tell him that, or that it was a good race. Thats all.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
oh so ur here not trolling but to post normal kills ?

much love buddy, sorry for being an asshole, its just that lots of ur fellow comrades have been quite the jerks in the past few days

but u and rroger i believe is welcomed to check our place :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no troll my man. I actually considered the is when I was purchasing a new car, but just decided it wasnt for me.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Yup me too - I drove the TL-S, CL-S and the 6 speed. But personal preference drove me to get an 02 IS. If there was no IS then I would have to say I would've gotten Acura - I love that VTEC kicking in. But then came out the G35....

I only go Japanese so Bimmers are out of the question.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
thisISwhatIwantToDrive
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing