Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Interesting... Under SUV's, the V6 4-Runner was one of the least reliable, while the V8 4-Runner was one of the most reliable.

I dread when Toyota jams a blocky V6 in the IS, if they do at all (lets hope they listen to us, though they probably are ready for production of the new IS, just waiting for the right time). =(

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
Interesting... Under SUV's, the V6 4-Runner was one of the least reliable, while the V8 4-Runner was one of the most reliable.(
i was just gonna post that, having a v6 4runner (99) that we are not very fond of that tests our faith in toyotas.

·
Registered
572 Posts
dasgalloway said:
Its interesting that the corolla is a small car but the IS is a midsize...
Indeed, considering the 2004 Corolla has an overall length of 178.3 inches and the IS300 has an overall length of 177.0 inches (ie. smaller).

Would it have to do with weight maybe?

·
Registered
6,324 Posts
DonCorleone said:
i was just gonna post that, having a v6 4runner (99) that we are not very fond of that tests our faith in toyotas.
I'm considering a used '99 4runner. Would you mind expanding on the issues you have had?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
lexus es330, is300, gs300/430, ls430, rx330...

:crazy:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
You know i did not see one chrysler or dodge product on that list! hmmm!!

Probably for good reason. I just went for a drive and passed at least 4 broken down caravans plus most of their vehicles I would call disposable.

Always great to see the Lexus on these reports.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
hmm i expected to see porsche somewhere on that list, but oh well. are Mini Coopers really that bad in terms of reliability?

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
im surprised the v6 4-runner was considered not reliable. i was under the impression that it was one of the most reliable SUVs in the market.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
go lexus all the lexus models stacked it up -_-; lexus represent woooo-wooo

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.