Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So consider option of just selling her in SoCal/OC, buyer must pu, or if "local" I can bring her. I just posted question if not eligible to import 2004 IS300 Sport Design, approx 133K miles on the clock, driven less than approx 5K miles since got her as I drive semi OTR so would park her at secured yard, just drive 11/2 days wkd, plus used car cover with cable & little padlock keep dust/dirt off. Auto/Manual option, ID2 Thunder Cloud Metallic on black leather/black trim, 4 door, full Bridgestone spare on full premium rim in trunk. 91 octane used since I've had her 1 1/2 yrs, 5W/30W Mobil 1 fully synthetic high mileage oil used last two changes, with OEM Toyota oil filters shipped ebay from Bell Lexus Scottsdale, also replaced PCV positive crankcase ventilation last oil change, has helped immensely with oil consumption along with good ol' Mobil 1 fully synthetic oil, changed air filter with OEM 1X, in 2021 have new Interstate battery($198), new low beam HID headlight bulbs($100), only had to change one tire got new from Big-O, they rotated, also did alignment, steers straight as an arrow, also I plastidip rims, some peeling since but have like 3 cans left in trunk, also in trunk have new Pioneer sub/amp combo still in box, wiring kit still in pkg, FM transmitter and Sirius XM portable unit both new unused in pkg. I just never got around to hooking up, as busy with work etc. Also hood is new 2020 plus new front black grill with L emblem, replaced and painted professionally at custom HB shop. So no
more pitting on front lower hood, however still needs front valance replaced as was cracked when I bought her. Also about a quarter size chip in D/S door needs attn, I only filled with epoxy painted over with ID2 paint but still rough. Few other small chips/scratches mostly on D/S & back bumper, rear spoiler is faded could use new, or removed and painted, but no other sun damage on exterior paint.
Mechanically sound absolutely no check or warning lights ever since I've had her except when battery acted up, I still only drive only couple times a week PCH etc. She may need front shocks? Other steering components to make 100%, brakes discs all around in nd are still good, engine completely stock, engine is clean no oil leaks, perhaps slightly on steering reservoir or pump seals? I was going to change motor & transmission mounts, but still shifts smooth as butter, has chromed tailpipe end, is stock with Sport Design? Both SD emblems still affixed both sides. Oh and moon roof works gr8, absolutely no leaks, only other issues interior are two small rips in D/S seat, I used cut pieces of an old black leather vest I got in Esperanza TX to patch/fill. But she's a totally California girl/car, license plates f&b, tags good until April 2022! Mercury Insurance incl roadside tire/batt, never needed to tow her, good up until end of this June. Clean title/no accidents, you can check. Pink slip & other paperwork on hand, has two working FOB keys got new after I got her, as only had 1 key which was cracked, plus valet key still have. Had both new keys programmed, plus I got new hood stick holder. Has orginal manual in Lexus case, has that little Lexus toolkit in trunk, plus incl nice silver/black expandable sunscreen, c/w little black side window covers. Dark limo tint all around incl tint strip on windshield, i only had driver side/pass side lighter tint removed professionally at tint shop, as got pulled over 1X actually the only time! has silver shift knob, all 4 p/w work gr8(my previous babe Anna the prophetess Audi Quatro 5 spd though very reliable 6 cyl, d/s window started acting up had to keep up!) All other buttons like sport etc all work, has the liftable type armrest with cup holder beneath, plus two other cup holders in console with cover when not in use. I'm asking $3000 USD which is more than fair considering rarer Sport Design, in good condition, oh incl Meguiars spray wax, just waxed her last week, shines like new! Plus cover that fits with cable/lock, plus all the new unused sound goodies like Pioneer sub/amp combo unopened in box/wiring kit etc. I'm planning to leave for Canada around the 12th of May 2021, so want to keep her until then, if is within a couple days of my departure, I'll sadly part with my babe/"Lydia."
I'll see if any pics left of her, as I deleted ALL pics on ph, however there is one pic of her on IS site, see "show us pic of your ride"? my handle: lightdistiller
Best to contact:
[email protected]
Or:
[email protected]
Please no spammers or other offers, only pertinent questions to buying car.
Thx!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts