Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
there is a bunch of people from club lextacy that live in or around CT, contact tical_is300

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
saiyanzzrage said:
Anyone here from CT and know or plan on any meets??

Let me know.
I'm 15 minutes from CT (very close to Stamford...in fact my car is in an Import shop in Stamford now).

I'd be down for a meet!
You're already getting your LED washers installed????

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
DENVER_IS300 said:
lil' IS 300 said:
saiyanzzrage said:
Anyone here from CT and know or plan on any meets??

Let me know.
I'm 15 minutes from CT (very close to Stamford...in fact my car is in an Import shop in Stamford now).

I'd be down for a meet!
You're already getting your LED washers installed????
No!

...but I'm getting that cool exhaust with those little LED's that glow inside of the canister...and i'm getting underbody neon. It's gonna look SICK!!! :eek:

Actually, it's all the stuff in my "coming soon" getting installed. It'll be done Monday. yay.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
RIS300 said:
i am from new hampshire but CT is about 2 hours away or so. i'm be into it if it was near groton or something.
wait til spring. we'll have some meets.

·
10,234 Posts
true

SophieSleeps said:
RIS300 said:
i am from new hampshire but CT is about 2 hours away or so. i'm be into it if it was near groton or something.
wait til spring. we'll have some meets.
Im going to have to second this. New England is kind of having a horrible winter, bringing your car out into this mess to meet up isnt worth it. What's the point of sharing your cars to other ISers when your car is covered with salt and dirt. Im down wit the spring meet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts