Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anybody out there in CT has a Lexus IS300? I own one but I don't see any or much on the streets. Is there any meets? I'm down to meeting new people and learning more about my car if you ask. The only time I meet up with a lot of people is in Hartford in the south end, at 12am early friday and saturdays.

·
Registered
86 Posts
im in CT, dont see too many IS's around here though. i work at lynch toyota so i see a few come threw every once in a while

·
Registered
404 Posts
I am starting to get a meet down here at the Cape.... love cruisen along the waterfronts with the babes....

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm in Plainville/Bristol but work in East Hartford. I only spot them every once in a while.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Im in the waterbury area, theres a modded IS in my town and the rest are stock. Theres a few turbos out there also.

This spring/summer Ct needs to get a meet. The turnpike would be the best spot cuz its located basically in the middle of the state.

·
Registered
75 Posts
ya i'm in southern CT and theres a bunch of modded IS's around.. o ya, the pike would be a great spot!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Briz, i need to see your car in person. I have an MSM and am thinking about getting the raduis's.

In january i met up with mikenice, hes from north haven. His car is HOT! You know him?

·
Registered
75 Posts
yah, i'm good friends with mike i see him all the time, his car is even sicker right now.. anyway let me know we can meet up, i love the radius wheels..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts