Lexus IS Forum banner

Congrats Myis300t 11.09 @ 130 Mph !!! **VIDEO**

9K views 46 replies 29 participants last post by  White2003Lexus 
#1 ·
Reactions: Romyo247
#2 ·
Wow, getting very close, looks like he had a really good launch.

#7 · (Edited)
Thanks Guys. Here is my time slip.

Run details:

This was my first run of the day:

26.5 PSI (still did not hit my target boost of 29psi.)~630RWHP
C16 MT/ET streets at 16 psi
Outside temp was a brisk 48 degrees.

2 step at 10 psi.

Burnout was ok. Launch was a bit crappy. 1st to 2nd shift was a bit hesitant.Im still not used to how hard the car launches with the MT/ET's. My RSM said I pulled 1.33G's on the launch. I did spin a touch off the line. All other shift s felt very good. Clutch did not feel like it was slipping on this run. I need to work on my 60'. Had I pulled a 1.69 like last week I would have been golden.

Next season, the planets will be inline and I will run a 10.XXX

I feel pretty good about the results being this was only my thrid time down the track on the MT's..

The cold air is great for the motor, crappy for traction.

It was good seeing you all. Thanks agian for coming down.

#10 ·
Congrats tom. It was worth freezing my ass off. March 2007 is approaching quickly. I'm sure you'll gain the know-how and experience by then to run 10's.

Haha, I still have a chane of running 10s before you!

#11 · (Edited)
11.097 @130MPH at Island Dragway 11/19/2006 with video

Just wanted to break this out of the other thread so it can be linked for details only.

Video Link (thanks Marc)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ULfA8SY3l-w

Eric's 720HD video (it's big but amazing)
www.teamelusive.com/videos/MYIS300T_11.09-720pHD.wmv

Run details:

This was my first run of the day:

26.5 PSI (still did not hit my target boost of 29psi.)~630RWHP
C16 MT/ET streets at 16 psi
Outside temp was a brisk 48 degrees.

2 step at 10 psi.

Burnout was ok. Launch was a bit crappy. 1st to 2nd shift was a bit hesitant.Im still not used to how hard the car launches with the MT/ET's. My RSM said I pulled 1.33G's on the launch. I did spin a touch off the line. All other shift s felt very good. Clutch did not feel like it was slipping on this run. I need to work on my 60'. Had I pulled a 1.69 like last week I would have been golden.

Next season, the planets will be inline and I will run a 10.XXX

I feel pretty good about the results being this was only my thrid time down the track on the MT's..

The cold air is great for the motor, crappy for traction.

It was good seeing you all. Thanks agian for coming down.

Reactions: phil
#17 ·
Malekreza11 said:
i think that should be considred a 10. Seriously.. .01 seconds.. come on!!

All on a GT35R. Gotta love it.
which is 68mm and has a .81 exhaust side! ;)

and in person today, his turbo, especially the compressor housing, looks so tiny....:lol:

#22 ·
Congrats on the time Tom, and I wouldn't exactly call a 1.75 60' crappy!! :approve: +REP

I should be home again in March/April, we should meet up and hit the track together. Hopefully by then the PCS TCU will be all sorted out and we can both runs 10's!

#24 ·
tsopranoMB said:
which is 68mm and has a .81 exhaust side! ;)

and in person today, his turbo, especially the compressor housing, looks so tiny....:lol:

Garrett GT35r is a 61mm and usually offered in a .63 a/r and the more popular .82 a/r T4 housings...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.