Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
5,207 Posts
Wow, getting very close, looks like he had a really good launch.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Thanks Guys. Here is my time slip.

Run details:

This was my first run of the day:

26.5 PSI (still did not hit my target boost of 29psi.)~630RWHP
C16 MT/ET streets at 16 psi
Outside temp was a brisk 48 degrees.

2 step at 10 psi.

Burnout was ok. Launch was a bit crappy. 1st to 2nd shift was a bit hesitant.Im still not used to how hard the car launches with the MT/ET's. My RSM said I pulled 1.33G's on the launch. I did spin a touch off the line. All other shift s felt very good. Clutch did not feel like it was slipping on this run. I need to work on my 60'. Had I pulled a 1.69 like last week I would have been golden.

Next season, the planets will be inline and I will run a 10.XXX

I feel pretty good about the results being this was only my thrid time down the track on the MT's..

The cold air is great for the motor, crappy for traction.

It was good seeing you all. Thanks agian for coming down.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Thanks Marc for hosting up the video!

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Congrats tom. It was worth freezing my ass off. March 2007 is approaching quickly. I'm sure you'll gain the know-how and experience by then to run 10's.

Haha, I still have a chane of running 10s before you!

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
11.097 @130MPH at Island Dragway 11/19/2006 with video

Just wanted to break this out of the other thread so it can be linked for details only.

Video Link (thanks Marc)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ULfA8SY3l-w

Eric's 720HD video (it's big but amazing)
www.teamelusive.com/videos/MYIS300T_11.09-720pHD.wmv

Run details:

This was my first run of the day:

26.5 PSI (still did not hit my target boost of 29psi.)~630RWHP
C16 MT/ET streets at 16 psi
Outside temp was a brisk 48 degrees.

2 step at 10 psi.

Burnout was ok. Launch was a bit crappy. 1st to 2nd shift was a bit hesitant.Im still not used to how hard the car launches with the MT/ET's. My RSM said I pulled 1.33G's on the launch. I did spin a touch off the line. All other shift s felt very good. Clutch did not feel like it was slipping on this run. I need to work on my 60'. Had I pulled a 1.69 like last week I would have been golden.

Next season, the planets will be inline and I will run a 10.XXX

I feel pretty good about the results being this was only my thrid time down the track on the MT's..

The cold air is great for the motor, crappy for traction.

It was good seeing you all. Thanks agian for coming down.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Nice Pics Eric!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Effin Sweet

Congrats On The 11 Sec Run My Homegirl Was There And Told Me A Bout It She Was Driving A Red 92 Civic Which Ran 12.5 On Street Tires I Believe

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Malekreza11 said:
i think that should be considred a 10. Seriously.. .01 seconds.. come on!!

All on a GT35R. Gotta love it.
which is 68mm and has a .81 exhaust side! ;)

and in person today, his turbo, especially the compressor housing, looks so tiny....:lol:

·
3,752 Posts
MR.IS3HUNNIT said:
Congrats On The 11 Sec Run My Homegirl Was There And Told Me A Bout It She Was Driving A Red 92 Civic Which Ran 12.5 On Street Tires I Believe
Yup that was an impressive civic.

·
Registered
174 Posts
would any one or the creator of this thread have any footage of the civic my homegirl would like to see what it looked liked since i wasnt there to film some footage

·
Registered
174 Posts
very impressive i would love for my is to hit 12's and ur tryin to bust 10's i wish you the very best and you definetly are some one to look up to on that note....again congrats and i wish the best for you next year on your 10 sec journey.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts