Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok i confirmed it with steve at A-spec tuning. We can meet there at around 6:30pm on friday nov 11th. As far as dyno pulls $50.00 for two to three pulls. This is not a contest just something cool to do and to give you a final idea on were your car is before posible winter mods. After we are done we can head up to the streets of woodfield for the rest of the evening. Bring as many cars as possible but for the dyno lets not go overboard or we will be there alnight. Any 2wd car is ok to run sorry b00st :neener:. The address should be posted on the other thread for this trip other wise check www.a-spectuning.com that is not a plug just for driving instructions. Please post if you can make it and try to let us know if you are bringing others, and if you will be doing dyno pulls. Thanks Guy's Will be fun. :cool: Also this thread is for mainly posting if you are going so lets try to keep it for that:peace:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,582 Posts
i'll be there.
who's finna dyno?

1.) ME.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
So far i know we have.

1.Jay Marino (IS300)
2.B00st (A4)
3.Bossdogg(riding along)
4.Keith(A4)
5.Don(Gto)
6.Seven(IS300)
7.Froggums(IS300) and friend (car unknown for now)
8.Maybe Grimm333(widebody M3) and friends (F40 and more M3's)
9.TRM3(guessIS300)
10.Revhard(guessIS300)
11.LEXTASY34(IS300)
12.Maybe TheFormat26(IS300)
13.lexustcy(IS300Ithink)
14.Mike.C(240SX)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Grim's friends cars will more than likely be an F40, and a bunch more M3's. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
957 Posts
I'll talk to my bro and see who is gonna head out there. I know most of his buds work friday, as he does, but I'll see if i can convince him to take the day off. Either way I'll be there.

On saturday, both of us should be there with a bunch of friend and their rides of course! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
froggums said:
I'll talk to my bro and see who is gonna head out there. I know most of his buds work friday, as he does, but I'll see if i can convince him to take the day off. Either way I'll be there.

On saturday, both of us should be there with a bunch of friend and their rides of course! :)
Or just tell him to leave early. were not getting up there till around 6:30 and im sure we will be there till atleast 8:00-8:30. So just bug him about it :poke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
sounds cool i get of work at 600 but i would really like to make it to see were my car is before she goes to sleep for the winter----but with all those cars we have listed are they going too be able to pull of the dyno pulls so eveyone can get a rip or what--just checking if not able to dyno no big deal just want to see what she gots
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LEXTASY34 said:
sounds cool i get of work at 600 but i would really like to make it to see were my car is before she goes to sleep for the winter----but with all those cars we have listed are they going too be able to pull of the dyno pulls so eveyone can get a rip or what--just checking if not able to dyno no big deal just want to see what she gots

it won't be a problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
323 Posts
theformat26 is a maybe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is starting to look like it is going to be a nice event:approve:. Right now if everyone shows encluding there friends we should have around 20 cars or so. So hopefully everybody shows. We will be doing some pics and videos. Only thing that sucks is we are now back an hour so it will be dark.:balling: Maybe next year we can all do this again and start making this a yearly event to keep everybody hanging out. I heard there might be an F40 coming that would be a sight to see. Last time we were there, there was a boosted Viper gts there that was awsome, I think it was around 840hp or something b00st and jay were there they might have some video.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
394 Posts
Bossdogg said:
This is starting to look like it is going to be a nice event:approve:. Right now if everyone shows encluding there friends we should have around 20 cars or so. So hopefully everybody shows. We will be doing some pics and videos. Only thing that sucks is we are now back an hour so it will be dark.:balling: Maybe next year we can all do this again and start making this a yearly event to keep everybody hanging out. I heard there might be an F40 coming that would be a sight to see. Last time we were there, there was a boosted Viper gts there that was awsome, I think it was around 840hp or something b00st and jay were there they might have some video.

its was 750rwhp...but you were close. ;)
i didn't do any filming on that one....just some pics of the supras and that viper.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
323 Posts
any 2 wheel drive car &************
 
1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Top