Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning on my way to school i hit a cone lying in the middle of the turnpike south. It basically destroyed my entire front passanger side bumper, lip, fog, fender skirt. Everything is basically broken in half. Anyways, ill post pics up later, but is anyone on the forums selling a Front Bumper, a Vizage new gen Front Lip, and or any other part i mentioned.

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
lp2058 said:
This morning on my way to school i hit a cone lying in the middle of the turnpike south. It basically destroyed my entire front passanger side bumper, lip, fog, fender skirt. Everything is basically broken in half. Anyways, ill post pics up later, but is anyone on the forums selling a Front Bumper, a Vizage new gen Front Lip, and or any other part i mentioned.
Try posting in the "Want to Buy" forum. ;)

Sorry to hear about your bumper that sucks but I don't think you'll have any luck bitching out the DOT.

·
Registered
233 Posts
try sueing the county or state. my boy just won a case that he hit a pot whole broke his rim and f'ed up his aliegnment sued the state won and got a new rim aliegnment and an apology from the judge.

·
Registered
301 Posts
lp2058 said:
Do you have a pair of eyes?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i do , the cone wasnt in an upright position and i clearly saw it but when i went to change lanes i guess someone in the lane next to me hit the cone and it flew back causing me to run into, even though i swirved hard as hell, i couldnt avoid it.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Sorry to hear about that; I can relate in a way. 2 years ago I had to try to swerve to avoid a paint bucket in traffic...wound up getting caught near under the left axle and control arm. Cost a pretty penny to have it replaced, not to mention the left over paint removed from the undercarriage. :pissed:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Well at least you weren't a camaro that was behind me a couple months ago who hit a newspaper stand, that's right one of those stands you put a quarter in and get newspapers out. It was in the middle of the highway at 5 in the morning. the thing nearly slid over and hit me.. It was black so sort of difficult to see..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts