Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
THE MAKER
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have finally started shipping kits last week (we appreciate the patience.) We are now offering a full range of kits to suit most budgets. We have also confirmed OEM 17" wheel clearance. Its tight, but it clears.
BBK COMPLETE (BIG BRAKE KITS)

A caliper only kit for those already with TT rotors.

A 1P Rotor option. Note these are upgraded over standard TT rotors, with Curved Vanes.

And of course our other 2 kits with 2P Rotors. Front only and 4 corners.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
between token products, figs products & turbocharging I think I'll always have a want list for this car LOL

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Question , these still need RCA spacers?? And do they fit with stock wheels or +30 offset?

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
dammittt.... i want the 4 corners kit... but cant throw down right now... so sad. this will definitely go on my wish list. def wanna upgrade from the og 4 corners upgrade you put out before...

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
With a lot of BBK options out there, its appealing these check two important boxes for me (besides good price)
- Uses Standard FMSI pads (D647) making replacement pad options vast.
- "Dust seal is of built-in type (instead of external boot type) uniquely designed to shield the dust and foreign material from contamination and will not rip - as commonly seen on boot type dust seals."

If I'm not mistaken, many BBKs of old simply did not deal with dust seals, they are geared more for off-road track only setups. But for those who drive their IS300s often, IMO it would be good to bother with the same stuff OEs feel needs to be bothered with, such as dust seals.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
yup, these will be going on my car when I start my track rat build. good stuff, figs.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
^^ I didn't take my sig down for the whole year, and its about that time again ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts

Weighed calipers & rotors with a bathroom scale, so not super accurate:

Front: OEM 34.5 lbs
RB 21.5 lbs

Rear: OEM 20.0 lbs
RB 20.5 lbs

Pretty simple install. Dust shields need to be ground down to fit.

Running stock wheels with my winter setup. Tight but they fit. Huge improvement over stock.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I already have one of your awesome kits for all 4 corners. Can you help me replace my slotted rears and upgrade from slotted TT fronts to 2-piece slotted TT fronts? How much extra would it be for the BBK? I already have your lines installed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts