Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased an AEM air intake and had it professionally installed. Has to take it back multiple times because the check engine light kept coming on and the idle was dropping. From what I understand, the plug in on the intake to communicate with car was not doing what it should. AEM sent a new one and that also did not work...so they refunded my money. Can anyone recommend a quality intake producer that works well with my vehicle? Thanks!!:confused:

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
I purchased an AEM air intake and had it professionally installed. Has to take it back multiple times because the check engine light kept coming on and the idle was dropping. From what I understand, the plug in on the intake to communicate with car was not doing what it should. AEM sent a new one and that also did not work...so they refunded my money. Can anyone recommend a quality intake producer that works well with my vehicle? Thanks!!:confused:
Just about anything else. No 2IS intake should need any added electrical connections.

The Joe Z will be your best bang/buck... ~$125 and the same power gain or better than the others.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts