Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man. Well, it's that time of the year again. The time where everyone in your office exposes themselves for the true idiots they are in total drunken fashion. Yes, that's right. It's christmas party time! I will be bringing my camera with me and if all goes well, I should have pictures of midget tossing, the boss puking in the corner, and the CFO banging the receptionist. Shit, I may actually get a hold of some blackmail-worthy material. Nicey nice. Well, you guys will be seeing the freaks I alwasy talk about.

Anyone got any stories from passed Christmas parties with their jobs? C'mon now. Don't be shy. I had beer goggles the first time I went to one. Lukily she was fired from this office before we relocated here.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
I would go to the Christmas party, but I'm still I'm still Jenny from the block. Used to have a little, now I have a lot.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kinddog said:
I would go to the Christmas party, but I'm still I'm still Jenny from the block. Used to have a little, now I have a lot.
Why do I keep laughing at this? lol

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ltunedgirl said:
Lex Luthor said:
kinddog said:
Why do I keep laughing at this? lol
you frighten me too :(
Does that make you horny baby? Randy? YEAH BABY! YEAHHHH!!!

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
at the company Xmas party 2 years ago, a coworker of mine ended up making out with our boss's wife. Right in front of me and some others. It was SCANDALOUS!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
kinddog said:
at the company Xmas party 2 years ago, a coworker of mine ended up making out with our boss's wife. Right in front of me and some others. It was SCANDALOUS!!!! :eek:
quit telling us these lies....you know it was your coworker making out with you :eek:

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Last year one of my co-workers got carried off in an ambulance from drinking too much. He's a fat Irish dude- fell face first on to the floor like Chris Farley.

·
Registered
8,105 Posts
Ours is tomorrow. I decided to not do the "Secret Santa" thing, and got screwed, apparently my name had already been gone, so an e-mail goes out to the whole company naming me and two other people saying "If you have one of these names, please bring it back, they have withdrawn from secret Santa" Great! Thanks! :x

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Good rule of thumb is too be a little less drunk than your boss.

I like the camera idea though, you could get some great blackmail.

My 1999 "pre-IPO internet company" Christmas Party ended up partying in the Ritz with the CEO, a bunch of hookers, and some substances I won't speak of here.

Ahhh, the good old days...

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
I proceeded to take six shots of tequila when I got there and blacked out soon after. Think I told a director that I would like to be involved in more responsibilities in equity research. I basically f ed myself. One down two more parties to go. :chill:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
PMD911 said:
I proceeded to take six shots of tequila when I got there and blacked out soon after. Think I told a director that I would like to be involved in more responsibilities in equity research. I basically f ed myself. One down two more parties to go. :chill:
Good job :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
13 Participants
HyperMKIV
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing