Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
yeah, danny is the best person to get ahold of regarding this. :x The only problem is that it is so damn cold and it snows every other 4-5 days now.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thought there was going to be a re-scheduele of the short hills mall meet... maybe im wrong??? please adivse.

Im lonely... LOL :lol:

On a side note ... i was toying w/ a 330ci near easinhower (sp?) parkway the other night when along came another IS ... needless to say it went from illegal to HIGHLY illegal... was it anyone from .net?

My friend was running my cannon mini dv from the passanger seat ... but I havent had a chance to review footage as of yet. If its any good, ill post it. :chill:

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
is3OO_kid said:
Thought there was going to be a re-scheduele of the short hills mall meet... maybe im wrong??? please adivse.

Im lonely... LOL :lol:

On a side note ... i was toying w/ a 330ci near easinhower (sp?) parkway the other night when along came another IS ... needless to say it went from illegal to HIGHLY illegal... was it anyone from .net?

My friend was running my cannon mini dv from the passanger seat ... but I havent had a chance to review footage as of yet. If its any good, ill post it. :chill:
Damn i want to see that video!!!! Hey, i've raced on Eisenhower too, on way to short hills mall....not cool dude , i got pulled over when i was going 75 around the corners...LOL...luckily, i have friends who are cops in essex county, and pulled a fast one, turns out i was on the set of the sopranos in north caldwell with this cop 2 summers ago...we chit chatted about that shit, and he let me go with a warning, saying DEER cross the highway there and be more carefull!!!! yeah, i'm ready for a meet...screw the cold...lets set something up...short hills is good...even fairfield or something off of passaic ave? one of the strip malls parking lots?? hmmmm, anything sounds good to me....

·
Registered
322 Posts
it'll prolly still be snowin and too cold in Feb...I think we should shoot for early spring...esp since i'll have my new rims by then :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts