Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ights folks
lets see how much everyone got there is 300 out the door.. got mines today for 38Gs in sacramento ca...thank you

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ouch!! that is pretty steep, I'm from Houston, maybe it won't be that much, hopefully, I could only afford 35 out the door, but I have a company account with our local dealership, hope it helps, I will let you know what drive out is around June and July!!!

------------------
MJ 300

2002 Models please come!!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I got mine with just about everything (except graphite rims and wood trim) for $36K out the door. But, thanks to my dad who bought a GS400 in 98, they gave me a good price.
I think you might've paid a little more than normal.

black/ivory
17"

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
38 Out the door with Black on Black, Every Option, except graphite, Titanium Dash and Spoiler.

·
Registered
44 Posts
So far I heard 38K and 36K out the door, looks like I'm will be going for 35-ish but no more than 37K, thanks guys...

------------------
MJ 300

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by JR300:
So far I heard 38K and 36K out the door, looks like I'm will be going for 35-ish but no more than 37K, thanks guys...

I got mine 33K, black/black, moonroof, leather package

·
Registered
44 Posts
Originally posted by arnelli:
I got mine 33K, black/black, moonroof, leather package
33K!!! that is freaken awesome, now that is something I could afford over 60 months, that would be around 650 a month??
How did you bargain? I was looking at taking the invoice, adding all the options I want, then add 2% profit for the dealer, then adding TTL. Congrats, 33K it is!!

------------------
MJ 300

1 - 8 of 8 Posts