Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As it says I am making a vist to NY to look a culinary school I am interested in going to. I was wondering if any of you people could give any hints of what to do, where to go and so on and so on. I will be arriving Sept 22(thursday) and leaving the 27(tuesday) Any thing usefull would be great. I am a chef so all the good places to eat is a must from all of the locals. I have a 2001 with I/H/E....so a ride in a nicely boosted car would make the trip fooking awesome. Peace and Chiken grease. Hopefully well run into each other. L8R! Lemme know whats up!

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
where in ny city are you staying? hit up whitetezza, he will take you out ny style and get you really banged up. he is mad coll to hang out with. maybe there will be a little meet that weekend, and you can meet up.

side note: if interested in culinary schools, check out the school in poughkeepsie,ny, about an hour and a half or so from the city...i have friends that went there, said the school was great...i think its called CIA, culinary intitute if america

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mikefate said:
where in ny city are you staying? hit up whitetezza, he will take you out ny style and get you really banged up. he is mad coll to hang out with. maybe there will be a little meet that weekend, and you can meet up.

side note: if interested in culinary schools, check out the school in poughkeepsie,ny, about an hour and a half or so from the city...i have friends that went there, said the school was great...i think its called CIA, culinary intitute if america

Yup.. heard of that one. That might be one of the ones I go look at. Right now im going to French Culinary School on friday morning. I cant remember the exact place I am staying. I will get the info and post later. Its a good start thanx for the reply. Keep em coming in!

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Well hope to meet you when you come to town. I really can't say places to eat because I don't eat in the city much. I can recommend getting together to play lazer tag in Times Square at Lazer Park on 46th and Broadway.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]Well hope to meet you when you come to town. I really can't say places to eat because I don't eat in the city much. I can recommend getting together to play lazer tag in Times Square at Lazer Park on 46th and Broadway.[/QUOTE]

laser tag... I say we tag some freshwomen...at some local bars and clubs.....Sept is great cuz they're new women new to the city that have no f'n clue..lol

yes im sad.. but it can be interesting.. i say we have a meet in the city without the cars and just go bar/club hopping.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
mikefate said:

CIA is cool there's this one spot nearby where me and and my friends go to on the weekends to hit on the Marist and CIA girls...bunch of sluts up there man its great... its called Toucan's Grill and Darby's right next door...

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
whitetezza said:
laser tag... I say we tag some freshwomen...at some local bars and clubs.....Sept is great cuz they're new women new to the city that have no f'n clue..lol

yes im sad.. but it can be interesting.. i say we have a meet in the city without the cars and just go bar/club hopping.
there's a bar in there too. :)

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Damn, it Jr pick up your phone, lol. Callin to see if you wanted to roll to Fizz with me to check it out and pick up my rims. I guess another time then. Anyone else going to Fizz today?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whitetezza said:

Now that sounds like fun. "Nuttin" wrong with taggin some women and giving them some "meat" at the clubs and bars. Hahaha. I forgot again to find out what place im staying at... Ill look for it later and post. This sounds like it could be more fun than I thought. Peace!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts