Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Mod er 8 er
608 Posts
Let me know if you have any ideas. We will be having the launch mid October at the dealership.

Details to follow.......

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
lets go onlong the lines of last meet....pizza , carshow, raffle...test drives
(fingers crossed)...josh what u think?

·
Mod er 8 er
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FYI...we will have this event catered and will probably have a DJ. I was thinking Y-100 or 93.1

·
2,909 Posts
Hi Shannon, I like your sig.

I'll see you there and will post if I have an idea or two.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Lexus_girl said:
FYI...we will have this event catered and will probably have a DJ. I was thinking Y-100 or 93.1
sorry...from your previous post i thought u were looking for some ideas....but none the less..i think catered and a dj would be awesome

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
SHANNON,

Hey you! Thanks again for having us, I have a new address where you send my VIP tickets to, ill pm it to you ;)

Id go with Y100 over 93.1...IMO...keep me posted on the dates So I can be there...Plus I got some goodies on my car that im sure people would like to see...

Are we thinking daytime or nighttime event?

Message me back or email is fine...

-Josh Roller

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Lexus_girl said:

Hey Shannon n thanks btw for helping us out in the last big meet here in South Florida. Let us all know about this event u r planning n we start by spreading the word out probably have bunch of us with IS's ,GS's n SC's participate in this event. Thank u once again n keep us updated.

·
Mod er 8 er
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will be working on the invites shortly, so anyone who is interested, send me a PM with your mailing address so I can send you an invite.
Also, any ideas as to theme and stuff? Let me know.

-Shannon

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Lexus_girl said:
I will be working on the invites shortly, so anyone who is interested, send me a PM with your mailing address so I can send you an invite.
Also, any ideas as to theme and stuff? Let me know.

-Shannon
No prob, theme should be "lexus lovers, themed towards the die hard and just regular lovers of the lexus line" there should be giveaways, raffle, test drives, car show(if so with trophies) parking set aside just for the my.is crew....(sorta like the last meet)

-Josh

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
LexIS307 said:
Id go with Y100 over 93.1...IMO.

-Josh Roller
Same here.......

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
fyeung04msm said:
I agree with Josh on this n we will have the same if not better meet like the last time.
for sure....seems like my meet back in july was a gasoline to start the huge tire fire of meets and people getting back into the "game"

-Josh

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
LexIS307 said:
Whats up dude?
wazzz up dude!!! Same ol' here. Cannot wait to put the new IS thru its paces once again.

·
2,909 Posts
Yeah, maybe we could have some Skip Barber (or the like) people there to have a lil' driving fun! Or a hot lap or two with some of the Team Lexus guys would be cool.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts