Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be heading down to Houston next friday for t2k8, I was wondering if any of yall will be meeting anywhere for the night meets or anything, anything going on I would love to attend and be a part of to rep the IS community:approve:

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Ill talk to all the IS guys here in town and round them up. Theres 3 including me in my Team and i know another hand full. Cant wait!

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Seems like me and my crew members will be running late. We have a show friday night Import Reactor. Ill meet you guys later that night for the night cruise!

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Friday 3/21/08:

Its that time of the year again!

Houston Performance Driving is proud to host the TX2K8 Night meet again this year!

In Conjunction with Frank-N-Steins we have come together for another great meet.

Wash up the cars. Fill up the race gas and nitrous bottles.

Stuff your face with some of the best food this side of the Mississippi.

And enjoy what is going to be the best Night Meet yet!

Any questions feel free to post them up!!

Location: Frank-N-Steins - 233 South Mason Rd. Katy. TX 77450

Link:FRANK N STEINS - Home

Time: 6:00pm to whenever!

Great Place, seriously fill up them Gas tanks lol. :cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
hey azn !! hit me up befor yall head out . do u still have my # ? that sounds like fun . ive been to a few hpd events and there are some nice cars out there.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
man i was at 2k8 all day, my blue one was parked in the shade ^_^ next to a ferrari, where are YALL at?

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
man i was at 2k8 all day, my blue one was parked in the shade ^_^ next to a ferrari, where are YALL at?
hah. I was checking it out today.

Mine was the DWP with LS430 wheels towards the front.

Guess we'll see you guys tonight?
[sent from apple store in the galleria]

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hah. I was checking it out today.

Mine was the DWP with LS430 wheels towards the front.

Guess we'll see you guys tonight?
[sent from apple store in the galleria]
saw you and your girl last night, yall looked like you guys were leaving on your own, stayed till 1 and no other IS ever showed and nobody else went on a cruise...so I headed out, Import Reactor was interesting btw

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
saw you and your girl last night, yall looked like you guys were leaving on your own, stayed till 1 and no other IS ever showed and nobody else went on a cruise...so I headed out, Import Reactor was interesting btw
I was at import reactor with the black is300 =)
Just got back from a mini IS300 meet with htekwo, MO, 1qwklexIS, Badmanforever, HtownIS, Dean and me lol! Ate seafood and drank =)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts