Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Admins

I was fairly active, with no shenanigans, about 8-10 years ago, and met some good people on here.

I attempted to login under my old account, Lexus_Nexus, a couple of times before being locked out. Attempts to retrieve/reset my password didn't work at the time. So, I created a new account, under Umanisti. But, with the new account, I don't meet the threshold of 50 viable posts.

As you can see in my profile, my original Join Date was in July 2003. This date was from my original username - Lexus_Nexus.

Recently, I have been getting back into autocross/racing my 2004 is300 and would like to be able to use the Marketplace for items available for sale and to expand my options for performance parts.

Is it possible to combine my old account, Lexus_Nexus, with my new account, Umanisti?
Or transfer the old account's posts to the new one, so I meet the posting threshold?

Thanks,
Shawn

·
Administrator
923 Posts
Hey there

We can help you out with this. You will just need to confirm the old email address you have on file for the other account. This is just a security step to ensure we are combing the correct accounts, as this process cannot be undone.

So please send us a PM with your old email address (you don't want to post it in the open). You can take a few guesses if you need to.

Dayle

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM sent.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts