Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody available this weekend, specifically on Saturday the 17th? We're trying to get a bunch of people to come and hang out. We'll have a clubhouse, drinking, and fun things to do. Come for awhile, hang out, bring your friends, your girlfriends, whatever!

So far, bgwilly, me, and a couple others are going to be showing. Hopefully fisher will come also (yes, it's okay for you to bring your gf!!). Post here if you think you can come.

UPDATE: Sorry guys, this event has been cancelled. Not enough people able to come. We'll reschedule in the future for a bigger turnout! Enjoy your Saturday night.

·
Twisties Addict
12,063 Posts
yep im down....you all need to come out...all those guys that are from C-bus or around those parts that are still hiding in the wood work...come out! :)

Fisher better come....I want to feel how MY esk is on his car!

·
Latex salesman
4,047 Posts
Columbus

How far is Columbus from Indy?

Mayo

'03 5-speed SportDesign Thundercloud. Tint, 18" Ace Manta's with Yokohoma AVS dbs, 8" subs with JL amp, clear side lights on front & rear plus clear brake lights with red bulbs. Finishing touch: short chrome roof antenna purchased at www.lextasy.com

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Columbus

Mayo said:
How far is Columbus from Indy?
It's about two hours. Well worth the drive if you can make it. There will be fun things to do!!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WHEN AND WHERE

People should come starting around 9pm on Saturday night. The place is located on the west side of Columbus, near the Grandview area.

The address is 2550 Quarry Lake Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43204. You can use MapQuest to get directions applicable from your area. The event will be taking place at the apartment complex's clubhouse. Cover will be charged at the door! :D (kidding!)

Hope to see many of you there!

·
Latex salesman
4,047 Posts
Get together

Sorry buddy but I will have to pass. I'm going out of town on a business trip Sunday and assumed this was going to be during the day. I will keep future get togethers in mind and will stay in touch. Besides, by the time we do meet, I will have all my tuning done. I guess I'm at least picking up the language. Peace.

Mayo 8)

·
Registered
4 Posts
what up oren, i have to agree that your timing couldnt be worse bro, im goin back to h-town this weekend, but i dont know i may be able to still come by who knows. I know last time i went there it was a BLAST!!!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alright guys, the event this weekend is cancelled. Too many people unable to make it. It was more of a spur of the moment thing anyways. We'll plan it further in advance next time and hopefully get a bigger turnout.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Damn ... too bad ... I was looking forward to meeting members of the Columbus IS community .. and this is only 15 min from my place offa Tuttles Crossing in Dublin 8) ... ehhh to cold to take her out anyways :)

·
Twisties Addict
12,063 Posts
ok columbus IS if you get Okwiater to come down......you guys need to go Skiing with all of us at perfect NORTH....near cincy....you could just ride with okwiater or vice versa!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Skiing ... as in snow skis ???? Never been ... Never will :lol: I like my ACL right were it is thank you :p

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
ehhh ... just as well that things were cancelled this weekend .. the weather here in the Columbus area sucked ... hope there were no IS injuries this weekend.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.