Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
jtran said:
Columbus native here.....natty, phillz, any idea where the meet is gonna be at in columbus?...

Do you have a spectra blue Is with an l-sportline kit? I saw one going past easton about 3 weeks ago. I was going past you and had to look over and smile . I also saw a platinum colored one at the lexus dealership near easton with a kit on it meeting someone in a newer camry . If either one of the cars were yours ,I gotta say it was nice!!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
nopes...neither one was mine...i have a DWP CWest.....

i havent seen the blue L-Sportline around, but i know of a Red L-Sportline, a yellow Falcon, and a silver IS with WIN Racing Front w/ falcon sides tho...

i'm around the Dublin area alot....see ya around...

-j

·
Registered
823 Posts
acnup00tl said:
jtran said:
Columbus native here.....natty, phillz, any idea where the meet is gonna be at in columbus?...

Do you have a spectra blue Is with an l-sportline kit? I saw one going past easton about 3 weeks ago. I was going past you and had to look over and smile . I also saw a platinum colored one at the lexus dealership near easton with a kit on it meeting someone in a newer camry . If either one of the cars were yours ,I gotta say it was nice!!!
That could have been NattySlide. He has an IBP, with a hybrid Area51/L-Sportline kit. Area51 front lip, L-Sportline sides and rear, with gunmetal Versus SS7's. :)

·
Oompa-Loompa of Science
1,995 Posts
Nope...

Pretty sure it wasnt me, since I have not been to Easton (or C-bus for that matter) since Thanksgiving.

BTW, jtran...if you know those guys, see if you can get them to come out to the meet.

·
Registered
227 Posts
hey everyone,

just checking in. i can't wait for our spring meet. may i suggest end of april just in case my car takes longer than planned. i may be interested in going to carlisle also.

robert

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hey fellas, I just dropped my HKS Drager last night, and I've also got my Altezza mesh grille (Black Onyx surround) available. I'm trying to set up a meeting with Nattyslide and Jtran to trade some lighting fixtures. If anyone is interested in purchasing the exhaust ($350) or the grille ($200), let me know so I can include you in our meeting plans. Thx for the invite to Dockside Dolls but...I'm off that shit... :lol:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts