Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Judging by May Production Speculation thread, the millenium silver and black onyx appear to be most common color.

I will probably be getting millenium silver myself (with ivory interior).

But I am just wondering... has anyone seen other colors? The image gallery section has solar yellow, diamond white pearl, and auburn sky, but I am more interested in higher quality photos of spectra blue mica and imperial jade mica.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts

Here's the only picture of a green Altezza that I have.

And here's a blue one (not the best quality, but pretty good angle).

I don't know if the pics are going to show up. Just copy and paste the location if you don't see them.

[This message has been edited by JW (edited May 24, 2000).]

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have a question regarding the color of the ivory interior. Is it an off-white color or is it more like a tan? My dealer claims it is more of a tan color. Are there any pictures of the ivory interior?

[This message has been edited by marke1 (edited May 24, 2000).]

·
Registered
978 Posts
I saw the Ivory interior in a pre-production model and it looked more off-white than tan to me. It also looked very sweet when coupled with the Spectra Blue Mica exterior.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know how accurate it is, but Autosite.com has a color combination table. According to the table (which might be wrong), I cannot get ivory leather with millenium silver (unless I opt for woody luxury package).

I suppose black interior on millenium silver is acceptable, but I kinda dig more inviting bright interior. Bummer.

At any rate, I probably shouldn't commit to color until I get to see one in person. You can never tell these things with pictures.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Initial Color mix (including paint Code #) may be:
[ WESTERN REGION/EASTERN REGION ]
30%/30% (1C0) Millenium Silver
20%/18% (202) Black onyx
18%/14% (051) Diamond White Pearl
9%/ 7% (8M6) Spectra Blue Mica
8%/ 4% (3N3) Auburn Sky
7%/10% (576) Solar yellow
5%/ 3% (6Q7) Imperial Jade Mica
3%/14% (1C6) Graphite Grey

Interior colors choices are Black (20) or Ivory (00).
Cloth interior (FD-20) is black only.

Solar Yellow cars cannot have the Ivory interior color.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I saw the color chart at my local Lexus dealer, and the ivory looked more like tan to me.

--k

Originally posted by marke1:
I have a question regarding the color of the ivory interior. Is it an off-white color or is it more like a tan? My dealer claims it is more of a tan color. Are there any pictures of the ivory interior?

[This message has been edited by marke1 (edited May 24, 2000).]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
VIOLATION
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing