Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
is that over in britain - with the center right turn lane and the backwards L on the grill. Those bloke do everything backwards over there.

·
Registered
727 Posts
that looks just like sinister's car. he has the same drop (real low in back) and the rims kind of look chopped. but it does look surprisingly good with the gold rims.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
XCstud said:
is that over in britain - with the center right turn lane and the backwards L on the grill. Those bloke do everything backwards over there.
Photo is chopped and was rotated......On my window XP preview it shows the original photo.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sherwing2000 said:
Is that Volks GT-7
yes.... that's the best pic of the gt7 I could find (happen to be gold) and I just happened to have sinistrer95's car downloaded to my desktop. That's why the color match sucks.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sherwing2000 said:
Is that Volks GT-7
yes.... that's the best pic of the gt7 I could find (happen to be gold) and I just happened to have sinistrer95's car downloaded to my desktop. That's why the color match sucks.

·
Registered
290 Posts
not a prob....i truely fell in love with those wheels when i went to SEMA. so u know when they come available....ill be bidding for mine...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts