Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ive searched and searched and cant find any info on this topic.. I was just wondering if anyone knew where do buy them or do you just paint the stocks and with what paint? I seen some on isfanatics.com on a SBM IS300 and they were blue and it looked sick! So I post up the pic but it isnt working...:pissed: (probably because im at work and these comps suck!) anyway any info on this would be great thanks in advance,
- Matt

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
They're aftermarket lugs, Rays and Work make them I know that. You cannot use them with stock wheels though.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Well the only SBM on ISFanatics with blue lugs that comes to mind is mine. :p

I got the lugs from AutoZone. They were like $50-75 I think.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
So did you remove the yellow fogs or what. i like the yellow film on the fogs.
I actually haven't done the yellow fogs yet. I shopped the yellow on. That is one of the plans though. I'm in the process of switching out my C-West kit to Wald. I still need to get the Wald grill and rear, and send it to paint. I'm waiting to put my HKS coils on til spring, get the sides of the CF hood painted, and JDM window visors. i don't think thats a lot of work considering I'm waiting on two major pieces (the grill and rear) so God willing it will all come together by April.

·
Premium Member
21,418 Posts
Here are my blue lugs I got from Autozone for $30. Not the best pic.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
project kics makes black, silver, and the "rainbow" macken finish.

fizzautosports.com & evasivemotorsports.com has a shitload of colored aftermarket lugs.

(i am in no way affiliated with fizz or evasive, mods)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts