Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for my ignorance but what do the blue gold and green bar squares mean under your user name. I've looked around in the forum and rep rules but can't find out what they represent.

And how do you grant them to other's after you meet the required number of post and replies.

Yes, I'm a newbie, so don't beat me up.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
im not sure at what point you get new colors but green is the beginning color then X amount of green gets you bronze then bronze gets you blue then blue gets you reds.

you grant reps to other people by clicking on rep under their name. i think the min posts for true rep points to be given is 30.

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
red = 100,000 (like mine, I have 21 hundred thousand or 2.1 million
blue = 10,000
brown = 1,000
green = 100

so like Chinos for instance...8 blues is 80,000, 8 browns is 8,000, 6 greens is 535 (theres no breakdown for 10s and 1s)...88535

you can get all the rep you want, but it wont let you give any out till you hit 50 posts, so post away

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Sorry for my ignorance but what do the blue gold and green bar squares mean under your user name. I've looked around in the forum and rep rules but can't find out what they represent.

And how do you grant them to other's after you meet the required number of post and replies.

Yes, I'm a newbie, so don't beat me up.
go post any random topic in the PL...you will get a lot of rep.
[me hides my evil grin]

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts