Lexus IS Forum banner

141 - 160 of 2545 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
will keep you posted fig. i tried to buzz you about the toyota meet but no answer :( osh well. see ya'll on sat.

anyone going to bangin on the beach at cherry creek park on sat? if so, hit me up and we can meet there :D

·
THE MAKER
4,811 Posts
will keep you posted fig. i tried to buzz you about the toyota meet but no answer :( osh well. see ya'll on sat.

anyone going to bangin on the beach at cherry creek park on sat? if so, hit me up and we can meet there :D
I think I was rubber gloved up doing stain on the stairs. You should have left a message :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ok so here's what we have so far:

Date/Time: Saturday 07/14 at 3pm
487 S Broadway
Denver, CO 80209

If you would like to come, please post here confirming that you will be there with the following details:

1. Username (and real name if you'd like to share).
2. Car year, model, color.
3. Contact number (completely optional)

If you do confirm, then we can wait a while for you to get there before we go driving.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'll start:

1. xerxes717/Pierce
2. '07 IS350 - Black/Obsidian

I'll be there at 3pm.

·
Registered
44 Posts
doubt/Logan
'01 is300 BO

I should be able to get there at 3pm as well. Any plans as to where we wanted to cruise to? Also, isn't the simpsons converted 7-11 just at 303 broadway? I might have to get me a squishee while being that far down south since I live in thornton and don't get down that way often.

·
Registered
602 Posts
sdfontanini / Steve
'03 IS300 Metallic Silver
720-363-3565

Anxious to meet my fellow enthusiasts.

As for a Drive, We could hit up I-70 West and onto Morrison-Red Rocks if you guys want a scenic drive, otherwise a cruise through downtown would be cool, we'd get alot of head turners.

- Steve

·
Registered
79 Posts
I vote Red Rocks :)
PS - Apparently I'm in a poker tournament that starts at noon tomorrow.. So if all goes well, i'll get knocked out before 3pm ;) Either way, I'll keep you guys posted.

PPS - Bring your cameras!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Dang, I was hopin to make this meet. Oh well. If this ends up at Red Rocks be sure to get some good pics. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
btw there's a car wash on broadway and alameda in case anyone wants to wash up before we head out.

·
Registered
106 Posts
ah man looks like I missed this one. I just got back from teaching a motorcycle class. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
854 Posts
we are at Colorado mills right now, we can wait for you call me 3035885465

·
Registered
854 Posts
here are the pics from the meet today. only a few out of the 120 i took. feel free to post some stuff here as well

the meet

·
Registered
799 Posts
Cool to see a crew forming again. Wish I could have made it. Love the parking garage pics :approve:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Denver Meet

Those are some nice pics bro. Especially the one with the lights on. Nice Camera...

Definately a good ride around Lookout Mountain, a couple of times I thought I might be headed right through a guard-rail and flyin down the mountain.

Anyhow, we all out'a get together again, and see if we can round up some more folks.

Later,

- Steve

·
Registered
79 Posts
Those are some nice pics bro. Especially the one with the lights on. Nice Camera...

Definately a good ride around Lookout Mountain, a couple of times I thought I might be headed right through a guard-rail and flyin down the mountain.

Anyhow, we all out'a get together again, and see if we can round up some more folks.

Later,

- Steve
Heh yeah that was a really fun drive :) Next time we'll have to do more driving and less picture-taking ;)

PS - get some sticky summer tires!

141 - 160 of 2545 Posts