Lexus IS Forum banner

121 - 140 of 2545 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey guys, brand new IS owner here. Just got an '07 IS350 and I'm dying to meet some like-minded peeps in Denver. It's summertime and I'd love to go cruising if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Finally got my car back, and just 2 days after a rock on the highway cracks my windshield :( but yah im down for a cruise whenever too!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Hey guys, brand new IS owner here. Just got an '07 IS350 and I'm dying to meet some like-minded peeps in Denver. It's summertime and I'd love to go cruising if anyone is interested.
Cool to see another IS'er rollin around Denver. Little details about the car? I will keep an eye out for ya. And yah, I'm always down for a drive :cool:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Cool to see another IS'er rollin around Denver. Little details about the car? I will keep an eye out for ya. And yah, I'm always down for a drive :cool:
Sweet!
I added all the details about the car to my sig, but somehow it never showed up until now.. Anyhow, they're in my sig now as well:

'07 IS350 - Black on black
Factory Options:
X-Package
Prem Package
Nav
Rear Spoiler
HIDs
Pretty much stock otherwise.

I'm still breaking her in, but it shouldn't take more than this weekend :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
excellent! Where are you located. I need some pics of SS props on a 350, if we go for a cruise maybe I could do a quick photoshoot?
I'm in downtown denver. What are SS props? And yes, you can definitely take pictures when we head out.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Methinks we've got some people so far to make a meet/drive out if it :) Do we need start a meet thread so we can keep track of who's interested or can we just plan it here? I propose this Saturday afternoon if that works for everyone. Perhaps meet somewhere in Denver and then drive up to the mountains?

Propects so far:
-doubtful
-Jade300
-xerxes717
-Fig
-toptier

·
Registered
106 Posts
If we do a Saturday I can only do after 3 PM. I am teaching motorcycle classes every weekend this month. But if we get a date planned soon I might be able to work something out.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Saturday works for me I think. I just got a Canon Rebel DSLR and I'm starting to get the hang of it so I can get some nice shots for us. If anyone is riding solo I'd like to park my car some where for a bit and ride shotgun to get some rolling shots of everyone. Also, if anyone has a passenger who is handy with a camera I wouldn't mind getting a rolling shot of my car too :)

·
Registered
799 Posts
Darn. I work Saturday from 1- midnight. Sunday would work better for me, but it looks like I may be in the minority on that.:lol:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Looks like a good site, have to cruise around there a bit

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ok so I guess tentatively meet Saturday 07/14 at 3pm?
Ideally I'd like to do it a little earlier given the option but we can figure out the exact times based on what works for everyone and how many people can show up.

We can meet somewhere close to downtown denver if that's a central location for everyone. How about in the parking lot of the Pep Boys here:
487 S Broadway
Denver, CO 80209

This will be close enough to town but won't have any traffic etc either and we can get to the freeway quickly from here and then hit the mountains if everyone likes.

I might be away for a couple days from the computer, so if someone wants to take ownership of this meet, that'd be great :)

I look forward to meeting you all!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Well, I won't be able to make this one because of work, but take lots of pictures. I want to see some local rides :)

·
Registered
854 Posts
geez, i disappear from the forums for a couple days and a meet has already formed... i should be able to go. i am going to a very large party sat. but i am up for a drive unless i bring home a lady friend ;)

·
THE MAKER
4,811 Posts
I'm in downtown denver. What are SS props? And yes, you can definitely take pictures when we head out.
Stainless Steel :)

Hi guys, I can see if I can stop by, but I am crazily buying a ski boat this Sat. Testing my last two choices at Chatfield at 10:00 and 12:00. If you go for a criuse and its westward, give me a ring. I may have to work on the house a bit to keep the wife in a good mood though (I have just as many projects there)
I would love to get a good crew going again.
(303) 949 5729

Fig

121 - 140 of 2545 Posts