Lexus IS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 2545 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've got a silver IS with mesh wheels and work in the SE DTC area...no system. I sometimes see a white one with dark tint and a dark gray/graphite/pewter/the special 3 letter abv. of the color name driving down Smokey Hill to Parker, 225 etc in the AM. Surprisingly I rarely ever see any in the DTC area, tons of nice cars rolling around though.

·
Registered
854 Posts
yeah, i work in the DTC area. i see about 2-3 a day usually the same ones.

·
THE MAKER
4,811 Posts
alright... i found the guy you were looking for... i think i saw him on county line and quebec. he had a sticker in his window for sponsorship. i followed that and found his car. grey IS

I created an account to see if i could contact him. found his person ID on the forums.
his contact

call me creepy but i am interested. he has a sweet IS.

but anyway... that be the update
You should change your description from "lurker" to "stalker" lol
That is Tim, he posted earlier in this very thread LOL sweetlexIS300

·
Registered
854 Posts
You should change your description from "lurker" to "stalker" lol
That is Tim, he posted earlier in this very thread LOL sweetlexIS300
haha, i didn't know. i was curious... :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
alright... i found the guy you were looking for... i think i saw him on county line and quebec. he had a sticker in his window for sponsorship. i followed that and found his car. grey IS

I created an account to see if i could contact him. found his person ID on the forums.
his contact

call me creepy but i am interested. he has a sweet IS.

but anyway... that be the update
Nope thats not it. Its completely stock except for the wheels and sound system. It almost looks like Fig's car.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
^^ yes unfortunately it does! I wish I could get all the original parts from that guy, but I do appreciate the wheels and suspension he traded it in with! Could you tell me anything about the owner?
oh sh1t you got Hawaiian's cah.

What mods are still on it? I loved the Volks Kyle had on it.

·
Registered
854 Posts
yeah for sure. the toyota one is july 1st, i'll be there and all. we should do another one pretty soon. i'll have my new wheels on by that time :D

·
Registered
854 Posts
hey, i only saw 2 of them. where was the 3rd? unless you went on sunday. i was gonna show mine off but no time to clean her up for the show. i have pics and video from the show if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
there was the black one, orange, and a silver one on sunday. I went both days because my friend was showing the silver STi.

·
Registered
600 Posts
nice pix guys...im actually heading to denver tomorrow with my IS coming from Los Angeles...if theres anything going on Sunday jus PM me..id b glad to meet some of u

101 - 120 of 2545 Posts