Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 2545 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
alright, lets make it sunday at colorado mills mall at 2pm. if you can make it, pm me so i can keep a head count who is gonna be there

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
What's up everybody? This thread has blown up a lil! So I gotta question for you guys. Anybody know of a good exhaust shop they've used? I've got the muffler, and the cats are on the way, and I need a 3-inch fabricated for me...any suggestions?

·
THE MAKER
4,811 Posts
What's up everybody? This thread has blown up a lil! So I gotta question for you guys. Anybody know of a good exhaust shop they've used? I've got the muffler, and the cats are on the way, and I need a 3-inch fabricated for me...any suggestions?
From where to where? Bud's is a good place downtown. Where you live again?

·
Registered
854 Posts
i am gonna put the exhaust on myself. i did it for my caddi and wasn't that bad. i don't know any place here in town that i have experienced

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #86 (Edited)
Never thought this thread would ever get to page 3! lol. Any of you going to the CO Toyota meet coming up? I should be there in my buddies supra.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
From where to where? Bud's is a good place downtown. Where you live again?
I live south of Denver--in the tech center area right now. I'd love to be able to do it just from the downpipe back, but I'm not sure how that'll work with the cats--it may need to be built from the turbo back. I haven't really taken a huge look at it up to this point...I'd just like to get my car legal so I can get tags here.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Never thought this thread would ever get to page 3! lol. Any of you going to the CO Toyota meet coming up? I should be there in my buddies supra.
I'm gonna try to make it up, may be doing brakes and wheel work though. I would love to get to meet a few locals though :)

·
THE MAKER
4,811 Posts
OK, sounds good, even if maybe we just meet up a bit in the lot it would be cool to get a CO group back in business.

MG, there are not going to be a lot of shops that can make a decent downpipe with costing a good dime. I could probably help you out, but my time has been scattered pretty good lately We could do a J-Bend Sus 304L setup and I can weld it all up, mahine bungs etc...just not sure how pricey I would be either ;)

If you need a quick and dirty soltuion, I think Bud's is still a good place...like 7th and kalamath. I am not sure about down south but there were a few CLC threads on custom exhaust a while back.
Fig

·
Registered
133 Posts
I live south of Denver--in the tech center area right now. I'd love to be able to do it just from the downpipe back, but I'm not sure how that'll work with the cats--it may need to be built from the turbo back. I haven't really taken a huge look at it up to this point...I'd just like to get my car legal so I can get tags here.
A guy I know has an exhaust shop that i got mine done at. Its called BDM performance exhaust. They do a real good job and are quick. I got my y-pipe installed and 2 and half inch piping form the y-pipe back to my axle back exhaust installed for 125. Its close to federal and 6th. Just let me know if you wanna go by there and I can take you up there.

·
Registered
854 Posts
so far we have 3 peeps on here. bring some friends and what not. got a flashy car? BRING IT! lol

seems like i am putting this together, if you have any questions, call me 720-317-5869

·
Registered
854 Posts
yes on the south side of the parking lot where there is a ton of space to show off the whips

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Any of you have a silver IS with wheels and a rediculous sound system around the DTC? I just saw you outside my office window and could hear your bass from all the way over here. lol

·
Registered
854 Posts
i think that IS resides in my parking lot and yet to find out who drives it.

·
Registered
854 Posts
alright... i found the guy you were looking for... i think i saw him on county line and quebec. he had a sticker in his window for sponsorship. i followed that and found his car. grey IS

I created an account to see if i could contact him. found his person ID on the forums.
his contact

call me creepy but i am interested. he has a sweet IS.

but anyway... that be the update

81 - 100 of 2545 Posts