Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 2545 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Didnt know there was this many of you guys in CO. I'm around the tech center area sometimes and in Highlands Ranch the rest of the time.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Didnt know there was this many of you guys in CO. I'm around the tech center area sometimes and in Highlands Ranch the rest of the time.
what color is your IS? i might have seen you a few. i see a silver one all the time in the DTC area. is that you?

·
Registered
854 Posts
my boss saw another IS with a turbo sys in it... completely nice... is it one of you guys. to be even more clear, he has a triple exhaust system in the thing. i gotta see pics of it. plz be one of you guys!!!!

·
Registered
854 Posts
yeah it was nuts he said... it had a fat turbo on it. it is in the DTC area... it would be sweet to see it

·
Registered
101 Posts
I live in Highlands Ranch as well... I think I saw luicies303 the other day by the Town Center. Very nice kit if it was you. Had an Altezza badge on the back. Nice to see Colorado IS owners on the board...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nope not me either. I have my lexus badges but thats all. There is another IS that has a different kit than mine that I always see. I'm not not sure if he is on here but I know he is on colorado lexus club. Are any of you guys on there? If you are my name is jakeendo on there. Anyone wanna have a meet soon?

·
Registered
106 Posts
hey whats up guys. I just bought my 07 IS350 2 weeks ago. I work in the south part of the DTC in Inverness. Just thought I would pop in and say hi.
Here are some pics

·
Registered
854 Posts
sweet IS. love'n it. sweet. have some rep for the new purchase

·
Registered
356 Posts
anyone hittin up bandimere next weekend for import drags. I should be up there in the show. Let me know if your going.

·
THE MAKER
4,811 Posts
BASTARDS BASTARDS....Lets get a damn meet together already. CLC site has been so dead, lets revive it......... REVIVE IT.

Who wants to motivate for a meet? ITS SUMMER :) maybe this weekend...extra day out there if the weather is nice. We could do CO mills meeting, lookout run, then eat. I will have all of my CO's by then and ready to run it up the twisties.

Fig

·
Registered
854 Posts
i wish i could do it this weekend. i am helping someone move sat. i don't know if i am on sunday. my number is 720-317-5869. gimme a call if something gets together and maybe i can show up.

61 - 80 of 2545 Posts