Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2545 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any IS owners in Aurora? Seems like IS are kinda rare around here hardly ever see them around (probably cause there soo bad in the snow). Just thought id be cool to see more CO members :)

·
Registered
854 Posts
haha yeah i know what you guys mean. i have seen about 3 in parker not including myself. we should hook up and drive somewhere sometime or just to show off. pm me if your interested

Mikey

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm down in Colorado Springs and I just bought a solar yellow IS 300 that was originally from Aurora before it went to auction. Maybe you guys saw it driving around a few months ago? Hopefully it wasn't beat to crap but from the looks of everything I think it was babied. It already has Volk GT-N's in gunmetal and HKS Hipermax coilovers, sweet ride!

·
Registered
854 Posts
nice catch dude. i haven't seen it. actually that is the only color i have not seen here in colorado. i guess it isn't all that popular.

·
Registered
269 Posts
If you guys have extra parts you're looking to get rid of (OEM or aftermarket) I might be interested, shoot me a PM!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i remember that car!!!! does it have a carbon fiber gas cap? He came down to one of the car meets we had over at Arapahoe Crossings. Nice car.

·
Registered
269 Posts
^^ yes unfortunately it does! I wish I could get all the original parts from that guy, but I do appreciate the wheels and suspension he traded it in with! Could you tell me anything about the owner?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
didnt really know him... seemed like he was pretty cool from when i talked to him for a little bit and his car looked like it was in good shape. Whan kind of parts are you looking to get?

·
Registered
269 Posts
^^^ oem red trunk lights, airbox, engine cover, amber sidemarkers, oem wheels, trunk toolbox, oem sidemirrors. He probably threw it all away :(

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have my stock air box, 3 oem wheels (1 is bent, and the rest have some road rash) so i dont know if you would want them.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm obsessed with it and I haven't even taken delivery yet lol. My prelude is going in for repairs on Monday, so if they finish on time I'll pick up the Lexus on Friday or Saturday. I can't wait, I've already paid for some of the stock pieces I wanted and I've sold over $700 in parts from my Prelude. I could put that money into toys for the Lexo, but to be honest I think it's perfect in stock trim. I modded the crap out of my previous 3 cars and now I've learned that there are a lot of problems associated with even simple mods. If the car wasn't everything I wanted stock I wouldn't have bought it, but like I mentioned before it has the wheels and suspension upgrades which I am actually thankful for because that's two areas where you can see huge improvements with minimal tradeoffs.

If you guys want to meet up sometime let me know!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Just wondering if anyone is interested in some aftermarket parts for their IS300, I finally took possession of the car and I'm replacing some of the aftermarket parts with OEM. Right now I have a Rod Millen Motorsports intake, clear trunk lenses, and soon I'll be parting my 18" Volk GT-N's gunmetal/polished with brand new tires.

1 - 20 of 2545 Posts