Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping to start an informative color battle, allowing people like myself to see what reasons each and every one of you had for choosing the color you have now. I also welcome opinions on specific positive attributes each color has as well as negative downfalls of other colors. I really hoping that even if you don't want to submit your preference that you would submit pictures of your car showing the different colors that bought, that is if you have pictures. I've always liked the solar yellow, just because it's hotter than anything else, but would I get it as my final choice. I might also lean towards the blue, silver or the black (as long as I didn't mind washing like a mad man) Thanks.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I will go with white mainly because it's a color that will never go out of style, keep it clean and it stands out, and looks good when the car is hooked up.

I wanted yellow as well, but I thought I'd probably get tired of it after a month or so. The silver is not as silver as I want it....BMW metallic silver is HOTTT!!
The green and orange-red (?) is not sporty enough for me. Grey and Black...just a matter of personal preference, I'm not into those two colors much.

However, any IS in any color is treat itself.

·
Registered
301 Posts
got the black with black interior. what they say is true, it does get dirty within minutes of you washing it. so I got myself one of those california car brushes that catches the dust off the car.

I got black knowing this though because it looks amazing. particularly at night. as soon as I get a nice tint on the windows and some clear side-markers. ..mmmm

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
There are quite a few fans of silver here, too. Check out the first couple of pics in the Image Gallery.

Coming from a black Maxima, I would never buy another black car. Silver is classy, timeless and looks clean longer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
zamscan
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing