Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the opinions of the members on what color of IS to get? I need to choose from either Onyx black, White or the charcoal gray, right now I am leaning more towards the Black/Black
. Please post info on the good/bad things about each color, I have to pick up the car by next week. Thanks for the help.

·
11,062 Posts
The darker it is, the harder it is to keep clean. Still love my BLUE one though!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I posted a topic called "HARD CHOICE--NEED SOME HELP", and i asked for people's opinions on whether i should get the onyx or the graphite gray. so that should give you another 20 respones. i personally think you should go for the grey, simply because there are way too many white and black cars out there. if you're lazy, go for the white. if you're not, go for the black. if you're in between and want a color that not everyone has, go for the gray.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Gray or White. But don't go with what everyone else likes, go with what you'll be happy with.

------------------
White Diamond IS300

·
Registered
219 Posts
I couldn't decide on black or Gray myself. I'm not a fan a white cars at all I just don't think they are sporty enough for the IS300 or any car at that matter! I saw my spectra/blue on the show room floor (hense my username) There are not a lot of blue that are this color! and at night the metallic in the paint really sticks out! The blue is a flashy color. So I have to say if you want my opinion go with the blue! but definately go with want you want don't let a salesperson talk you into another color!

------------------
TC
Spectra/Blue
17" Lexus Chome
01 Nissan Pathfinder

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was interested in the Blue also but I would rather have the Black interior which is not very abundant amongst the dealers. In my opinion the Beige is not sporty enough for my taste, but more luxurious...

·
Registered
631 Posts
I agree with Nitro Boy. You're paying for the car, get what you want.

I got a yellow because:

1) I'm a quiet, reserved kind of person, not at all the kind of person you'd expect to have a bright yellow car, so by having one, it really plays with people's heads

2) When I walk out of a movie theater at night, I no longer have to think to myself 'Now where did I park my car?'

·
Registered
697 Posts
Originally posted by sacremon:
I agree with Nitro Boy. You're paying for the car, get what you want.

I got a yellow because:

1) I'm a quiet, reserved kind of person, not at all the kind of person you'd expect to have a bright yellow car, so by having one, it really plays with people's heads

2) When I walk out of a movie theater at night, I no longer have to think to myself 'Now where did I park my car?'
LOL

i loved the solar yellow, but i thought it was too flashy, if you know what i mean

·
Registered
224 Posts
Let's see...blue is not a choice for you so get the grey...I just recently saw a grey one and it is quite nice!!!

------------------
'01 Spectra Blue Mica

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
mlopes
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing