Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so does anyone know any good community colleges or bible colleges in dallas....i need to enroll in one

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
SMU is where I went. Sweet school. Hardcore liberal studies mandate, great business school, theater, top 50 law school. You might want to look into University of Dallas. I believe it's Baptist but the tuition is pretty dear.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
SMU - good lib arts school like he said, but BIG $$$
University of Texas at Dallas (UTD) - good school, rep has built a lot in the past few years! Very good for comp science, engineering, and business. Very good for the $$ (not too much)
University of Dallas - don't know!

Brookhaven, Collin County, Richland (all community colleges):
-Well, they're community colleges...not as good of an education as the ones I listed above, but they're cheap!

p.s. I have NO idea about bible colleges in Dallas..sorry.

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
University of Dallas is Catholic (it's in Irving).

I am working on my MBA at UTD. Many of the classes are recaps of stuff I did in my undergrad but the teachers have been pretty good.

There are community colleges all over the district (NorthLake, BrookHaven, Richland, etc). Depends on what part of "Dallas".

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Baylorbabe
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing