Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So with all this "gas mileage talk", do any of you have any experience w/ installing full intakes, ie. k&n, and their performance and gas mileage difference. I am just wondering, my girlfriend is planning on getting an IS pretty soon and will most definitely want better gas mileage. (she is used to an 03 liberty)

Appreciate it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
that was a helpful response! geez, give the guy a good impression of IS owners...

F.O.R.D. - fucked on race day or fast on race day

but the CAI will help but typically performance mods only cause you to put your foot down harder thus killing your mpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
lillill13 said:
Take your Stang and shove it. American Crap is what that is.
Found On The Road Dead. Thats what ford stands for

"Stang"... damn thats the coolest word ever. "American Crap is what that is"??? What the fuck is your point? "Found On The Road Dead. Thats what ford stands for", FORD, not FOTRD dumbass. Be an asshole, appreciate the damn help. Don't make fun of other people's shit when you drive a fucking overpriced automatic sports car. So go push your little shift buttons, bitch.

BigEshake said:
that was a helpful response! geez, give the guy a good impression of IS owners...

F.O.R.D. - fucked on race day or fast on race day

but the CAI will help but typically performance mods only cause you to put your foot down harder thus killing your mpg
LOL
Appreciate the answer man.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
lillill13 said:
Take your Stang and shove it. American Crap is what that is.
Found On The Road Dead. Thats what ford stands for
Who the fuck are you?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
:nono: too much negativity and cursing going on in here :nono:

Remember, this is a place to help each other out, not insult or talk shit to anyone...everyone has there likes and dislikes....you wanna go at it, take it to the PL

·
Registered
633 Posts
im not here to insult, just to add a little more joke. FORD- fast only rolling downhill/ fixed or repaired daily. HONDA- had one never did again. PONTIAC- poor old ni99a thinks its a cadallic. i know there is much more but i cannot remember them.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
cold air will help a teeny tiny bit - but be serious with yourself... you mod one thing, you will have to mod another thing and then another... then your mpg will just be worse than ever. if your girl is that worried about gas mileage tell her not to get an is.

other acronyms...
bmw - bring many wrenches
bmw - because mommy's wealthy
bmw - bought my wife
vw - virtually worthless
mb - mechanics beware
iroc - i race other cars

sorry it was too tempting :)

·
Registered
628 Posts
adding my 2 cents