Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a slight problem with my coilovers. once in awhile theyll make a slight clicking noise from the front or rear (not a big deal) but evertime i go over a speed bump, the rear right side makes a scratchy noise i cant really describe it...should i get them oiled or something? what can i do?

other than that great coilovers!!

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
...that's normal...any coilover does dat... :wink:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
- I now have about 5100 miles on my car with my HKS coilovers and no noise yet...

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
dut said:
- I now have about 5100 miles on my car with my HKS coilovers and no noise yet...
it's the noice of compressing inside the shock...that's normal when u go over speed bump... :wink:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well all of the people i asked said these make no noise...ohwell i can live with i little noise...thanks for the info...what if i oil the coilovers? will that stop the noise?

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
FutraSupraCharged IS300 said:
well all of the people i asked said these make no noise...ohwell i can live with i little noise...thanks for the info...what if i oil the coilovers? will that stop the noise?
btw...i was only talkn' about the noice of "air-compress" after speedbump...about that clicking sound...that is kinda weird... :-?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts