Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some of u may have know i just install new clutch and flywheel. so i need to break it in, and what better way than to go on gta exploration. just visited many school in markham/richmond hill. took picture along the way. i feel like a 18 year old kid who try to get girls from highschool with my car lol......wait who am i kidding, that exactly what i try to do...haha jokes

Richmond Green S.S.

Unionville High School

Pierre Elliot Trudeau High School

Bayview S.S.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
IS300's are cars you can drive forever... they are so enjoyable to drive! I love how they can be driven gently or aggressively and perform well at both tasks. I can't believe I put on over 80,000kms in just over two years.

If I have to go grocery shopping... I end up going to the store on the opposite end of the city just to enjoy the drive. lol :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think we could agree, that IS300 isnt the fastest, or the sharpest handling, but its the most comfortable in all categories. thats y i like it so much.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
The first couple days that I got my car. I drove to Scarbrough Town Center just to get lunch. (I live in brampton) Loved every moment of the drive.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
lol, i wouldnt waste my gas like that
Well then you should have not purchased this car.

All of my daily driver cars before were 4 cylinder, i bought the lexus and didnt give a fuck how fast the gas went down, cause the drive is soo enjoyable.

Althought the handling and performance may not be the greatest.. a few thousand dollars could change that where your wife/mom will have a hard time getting you out of the garage.

Sometimes when it all seems to much i would grab a spliff...turn up the bass and cruise...there is NOTHING like a long cruise in this car..SOOO comfy and smooth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts