Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im having a problem with the clock on my climate control. it keeps on resetting to 1:00 every time i turn the car off. i bought a different climate control because mine broke. is there like an internal battery that keeps the battery? any ideas on what is going on?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
maybe a loose connection between it and the constant +12V from the battery. i'm not sure if there's an internal battery.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
yeah maybe check for corrosion on your terminals????

·
Registered
316 Posts
sorry to get off topic but i think i saw you on 83 on tuesday .. looked just like you :)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
you might have a blown fuse. There is a fuse that controls something like the memory and car off voltages in some cars. When i first got my nissan they forgot to put it in and the clock would reset.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
im pretty sure its the constant 12v because my power locks dont work when the engine is off but work when the engine is on also my trip memory on the odo keeps on reseting and then the clock keeps on resetting too.

anyone know what color th constant 12v is so i know what im looking for.

btw someone broke into my car and jacked up my navi. i checked all the wiring but it all seems ok.

·
Registered
122 Posts
im pretty sure its the constant 12v because my power locks dont work when the engine is off but work when the engine is on also my trip memory on the odo keeps on reseting and then the clock keeps on resetting too.

anyone know what color th constant 12v is so i know what im looking for.

btw someone broke into my car and jacked up my navi. i checked all the wiring but it all seems ok.

Your fuse is blown.

10a fuse in the pass side kick panel. I can't remeber the number exactly but just pull em and check. I had the same problem, clock wouldn't remember the time and locks only worked with the key on. Keyless entry was dead as well.

Reactions: hit_it
1 - 11 of 11 Posts