Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 is350. My climate control doesn't work. No display , no heat no a.c. nothing. Everything below the climate controls work including radio. I changed the display from one I purchased online and still have nothing. Need help

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is one plug that powers up the climate control and radio display behind the unit. I read some forums and watched some YouTube videos and both the radio and climate control share the same power circuit for illumination. If I unplug it i lose display for radio but the radio still plays. Have no clue what wire goes to climate control. I'm thinking since I already swap out the display and got the same results it has to be something else that controls the climate control.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Tracing the wires is a part of figuring it out. It may not be as simple as a part swap. You will need to do several steps to figure out the course of action.
The wiring diagram would show you everything on the system.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still looking for help. I changed display and have the same problem. I'm told it might be an a.c. amplifier? Anybody ever have this problem?

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Voltmeter does wonders. If no signal is coming to the panel. Go further back on the system. If power amd signals go into the amp. But do not come out. It may be that. But if you do not test. You are guessing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts