Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
wow look at the posts just rolling in on this in. There is just as many browns fans here as there are indians fans. And your all scarred of cincy neway. So keep hating. One of these days your going to jump on the cincy bandwagon brother. You wait.

Looks like MAy 18th and June 10th are going to traveling days for both us. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
wow look at the posts just rolling in on this in. There is just as many browns fans here as there are indians fans. And your all scarred of cincy neway. So keep hating. One of these days your going to jump on the cincy bandwagon brother. You wait.

Looks like MAy 18th and June 10th are going to traveling days for both us. ;)
Jeff, we need a little wager on which baseball team will have a better record this year...

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
We'll see when Seattle comes to your town and humilates your indians

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Ditto ^^:lol:

also indians:lol:

also wager:lol:

Lets start by throwing some turbo parts on the table. I will throw my blanket in for your new Valve set-up to start whatcha think big boy. Wanna play:cool:

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Ditto ^^:lol:

also indians:lol:

also wager:lol:

Lets start by throwing some turbo parts on the table. I will throw my blanket in for your new Valve set-up to start whatcha think big boy. Wanna play:cool:
It is on.

But damn you Jeff, let's make it at least an even wager. Something neither of us would need right away. Hmm...

Any ideas? I am thinking in the $100-$200 range...

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
It is on.

But damn you Jeff, let's make it at least an even wager. Something neither of us would need right away. Hmm...

Any ideas? I am thinking in the $100-$200 range...

If its a tie, then what? Do we go by more home games, away games, division games.

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
If Seattle wants in why not...

3 way wager. 2nd place pays winner. 3rd place pays 2nd place.

Tie breaker:

1. Head to head
2. Division record
3. Home record

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
i miss my season tickets up there :(

-Brett

1 - 20 of 289 Posts