Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of getting 19's soon...but i have the Hiper...do you think with the Tein S-tech springs plus the 19's i will still scrape the exhaust? Thanks :-?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Theres been cases where people have scraped the Hiper on stock suspension and wheels. Its all about how careful you drive.

·
10,234 Posts
Carbon Ti

Put is this way, i am riding on 18s with a huge drop, i scraped my exhaust a few times, but the good thing is the carbon is very durable, honestly, this thing is very amazing, i took the exhaust off, only saw one scratch.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Carbon Ti

Eminence said:
Put is this way, i am riding on 18s with a huge drop, i scraped my exhaust a few times, but the good thing is the carbon is very durable, honestly, this thing is very amazing, i took the exhaust off, only saw one scratch.
hiper???

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
You are gonna scratch. Its a fact of life with the HKS hiper. Stock, Dropped it really doesnt' matter. I'm sure you'll scratch more with the springs but not too much. It really depends on how careful you are. Anyways, its only an exhaust. whose gonna checkout the bottom of the exhaust?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what happens when you break the canister??? :roll: but my car is leased...have to do something with the exhaust when its done... :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
NiCeLeX
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing