Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So does anybody know if they have them or can get them made or something.

I was looking at the Range Rover and the rear lights are a silver looking almost like a Projector and loved the look with red LEDs inside.

Basically I was wondering if a Black IS X50 can have the lenses made clear so whole rear would have chrome accent like the emblems.

Just thinking of a theme as my 1st GEn is MSM Body with Black tints, head, rears . . . and wanted to flip the scheme so the 2ng gen would be black body with chrome OEM heads, clear side markers, chrome A pillars with Two way mirror tint and Chrome tails and Emblems with some chrome 20"s alsong with chrome billet grille for upper n lower valance along with the INGS or Wald kit.

Yes this is a Baller car idea but my first is more aggressive and with boost sometime it will be a weekend track/fun car so the 2nd would be the daily baller.

Just an idea.

·
Registered
52 Posts
the oe looks good enough. having too much clear would make it ricey. I think something along the lines of the euro bmw:half red, half clear, top to bottom would look nice though, imo

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya after looking around more maybe just tint them and a chrome trim wont look to bad. I dont even have the car yet but its fun to think of what it could be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts