Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally getting around to changing my corner lenses. My question is, do I have to replace the clear bulbs with amber bulbs? Can I use any color I want or are there color's that will get my pulled over by the cops? My corner lenses I bought came with blue bulbs...

I did a quick search but couldn't find an answer to the question. :(

Thanks to those who respond!

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
your best bet is to put amber bulbs in there....i have blue bulbs that shine white light and I have had no problem...i would just make sure that your blue bulbs don't shine blue

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone know the size of the bulbs or part number? In other words, when I walk into an auto part store, which bulbs should I get?

Thanks again for your help 8)

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Lady_IS said:
Anyone know the size of the bulbs or part number? In other words, when I walk into an auto part store, which bulbs should I get?

size 194/168 bulbs for your sidemarkers and parking.....buy piaa's or polargs...best bulbs IMO

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1NewLexIS300 said:
Lady_IS said:

size 194/168 bulbs for your sidemarkers and parking.....buy piaa's or polargs...best bulbs IMO
Thanks for the response! Which PIAA bulb would you recommend? I see that only one is yellow, the rest are blue (but shine white?)...you're in the bay area too, which bulb won't get me pulled over? :D

Thanks! :chill:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts