Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
scruffyburritos said:
i am sending you an email...
Okay sounds fine with me, told you I was not impossible, and I don't dodge

And fwiw I did place a call to the garage where the IS exhaust was taken off, so I can get to the bottom of that cause now they owe me money :pissed:

·
Registered
366 Posts
scuffyburritos - i understand that your upset. if you look at IMPRIMIS, reputation (feedback) in his profile you can see he is a valued member here. i'm sure it will all be resolved in the end.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
To scruffyburritos if u still have that scratch by the time the Orlando meet comes in Nov. I will c what I can do to help. Me and my friends have always find ways to remove or polish scratches. Just hit me up and let me know n hopefully ur situation gets resolve.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
rpwsrw said:
scuffyburritos - i understand that your upset. if you look at IMPRIMIS, reputation (feedback) in his profile you can see he is a valued member here. i'm sure it will all be resolved in the end.

Thanks Robb,

Yeah the matter was taken off the boards (people looking and reading into things, feeding into the drama is/was not needed in this situation)

So yeah we have talked in email, it is resolved (in process)

Thanks for the kind words :)

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Come on Jason. You said the exhaust was in perfect condition. It obviously isn't :lol: I think some compensation is at stake here. Didn't Jowe complain about this with his SRT also? And come on, you say you can't respond to PMs. DUDE you're online more than everyone on this site put together :lol:

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
chrisCARL0S said:
Come on Jason. You said the exhaust was in perfect condition. It obviously isn't :lol: I think some compensation is at stake here. Didn't Jowe complain about this with his SRT also? And come on, you say you can't respond to PMs. DUDE you're online more than everyone on this site put together :lol:

^^ Ref the post above, and re-read the posts I have made thanks

And no I am not not online, and no I can not respond to PM's when I don't see them (work switched to a dif system with pop up blockers)

And the issue was settled off this post, and in email and the outcome is of no concern to anyone but the 2 people involved, not the whole peanut gallery here on .net.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
I don't want to get in this mess but I can vouch for Jason.

Jason is a very nice guy. He goes out of his way for me at times. He lent me his wheels when my tires went completely bald while my set was still on back order. He helps me with my numerous amount of car problems :lol:.

Overall, Jason is very honest. I know that he was out of town and he is currently dealing with a divorce. Hey, atleast you are getting some funds back; most used exhausts are never perfect.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
chrisCARL0S said:
3k post yipee!
haha congrats

well its nice to know only one person can understand why im upset.... i guess the rest of you have never gotten screwed over in your lives. this is one of the many reasons why once this matter is settled im making less frequent visits to these boards.

and yeah, obviously i was angry when i called jason out. im woman enough to admit i went somewhat overboard... but sometimes thats what you gotta do to get results. anyway, like jason said, we are dealing with this matter outside of here now.

fyeung04msm - thanks for offering your help. i will probably be at the meet so you can see it in person and let me know what you think. thanks :)

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
rpwsrw said:
sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder about a past experience. oh well. at least it is resolved. *lock*

why are you still posting about this? and making jabs at me on top of it? jason and i have both stated its over on here. so unless you have something to say about the original topic of this thread your input is not needed.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
scruffyburritos said:
+rep for all those who give me good advice.

yeah thats right im cool and im quoting myself... for yall who gave constructive feedback i promise your rep is coming, but:

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

;)

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
So all is well? I can attest to Jason's trustworthyness. I know him from previous boards we were both on.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
re-raising cause its been three months and i still dont have my compensation for the exhaust... and again hes not replying to my PM's. apparently you could be involved in the PL gift trade, but you cant drop a check off in the mail like you promised. what gives imprimis?

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
scruffyburritos said:
re-raising cause its been three months and i still dont have my compensation for the exhaust... and again hes not replying to my PM's. apparently you could be involved in the PL gift trade, but you cant drop a check off in the mail like you promised. what gives imprimis?

So you are going to make a post in a public forum and call me out?

I never got a PM in my box so email would work 100% better it is attached to my work acct. (I just got the one asking me to answer another PM, which I don't have) so either resend or email me

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
IMPRIMIS said:
So you are going to make a post in a public forum and call me out?

I never got a PM in my box so email would work 100% better it is attached to my work acct. (I just got the one asking me to answer another PM, which I don't have) so either resend or email me

yes i am. its been three months. thats too much time. i sent you an email a couple months ago and you said you didnt get it and that i should pm you instead. so i send you a pm this week and today you say you didnt get it (its in my outbox, btw) and i should email you instead. if i put it here theres no way you can say you didnt get it.

quit with the excuses and send me the check like you promised.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.