Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys manage to clean the plastic covers of your headlights? I cant seem to find anything that will take that grimy, filmy buildup off the front of the car and it is specially obviously on the headlights.

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
their site shows them for purchase by the bulk only. i have yet to see anyone around my area ny/nj who sells it

·
my.is Headlight Guru
4,786 Posts
lol, Plexus works on our lenses? I have like 5 cans of that stuff in my garage! I know you can get it at street bike shops or motorcycle dealerships. I use it on my CBR600F4, it cleans plastic, glass, metal, basically you can clean the whole bike with it. Its anti-static too so it repels dust :D
I would try this but my lenses are at the shop being buffed out.
Hey Aubie, PM me if you want to get those Angel Eyes at wholesale.
-Justin

·
Registered
38 Posts
Has anyone tried the Novus plastic polishes? They make it in 3 strengths for scratch removal to polishing. I have some left that I used to use on a convertible plastic rear window with good results. Next car wash I’ll try it on the lights and let you know how it goes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
ShldBwrkN2
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing