Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it might be getting close to a good time to take over the Acura CL forums since they keep sending over their stupid uninformed Lacky trolls. check the IS300 vs the world forum to see what i mean...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
CarbonIS300 said:
I think it might be getting close to a good time to take over the Acura CL forums since they keep sending over their stupid uninformed Lacky trolls. check the IS300 vs the world forum to see what i mean...
yah~

there are a bunch of gender confused individuals over there driving around their moms cars~ thinking it's the hottest ride around~

who can blame them~.... they (Honda/Acura) whore out everything that looks good and ruin em on their cars~

Have you ever noticed.. all the hondas try to be like our cars~ with our tail lights~
Funny if you ask me~

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
they will be owned in no time...

its not accepted in the world market for christ's sake
do we need to say more ?

·
Registered
176 Posts
A better argument:

It's FF, making claims at being a genuine sport sedan. Need we say more?
Of course, they might be like me (back in Gr. 12) when I thought front wheel spin and torque steer was cool... Only with no excuse because they are clearly older now then I was then...

Of course, I drive an ES300, but my baby never made any claims to athleticism or greatness in anything but elegance and comfort.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
In the words of Jim Carey: "Lawhooooosers."

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
CarbonIS300 said:
stop starting shit.

that is all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
s0yb0mb
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing