Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it might be getting close to a good time to take over the Acura CL forums since they keep sending over their stupid uninformed Lacky trolls. check the IS300 vs the world forum to see what i mean...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
CarbonIS300 said:
I think it might be getting close to a good time to take over the Acura CL forums since they keep sending over their stupid uninformed Lacky trolls. check the IS300 vs the world forum to see what i mean...
yah~

there are a bunch of gender confused individuals over there driving around their moms cars~ thinking it's the hottest ride around~

who can blame them~.... they (Honda/Acura) whore out everything that looks good and ruin em on their cars~

Have you ever noticed.. all the hondas try to be like our cars~ with our tail lights~
Funny if you ask me~

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
they will be owned in no time...

its not accepted in the world market for christ's sake
do we need to say more ?

·
Registered
176 Posts
A better argument:

It's FF, making claims at being a genuine sport sedan. Need we say more?
Of course, they might be like me (back in Gr. 12) when I thought front wheel spin and torque steer was cool... Only with no excuse because they are clearly older now then I was then...

Of course, I drive an ES300, but my baby never made any claims to athleticism or greatness in anything but elegance and comfort.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
In the words of Jim Carey: "Lawhooooosers."

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
CarbonIS300 said:
stop starting shit.

that is all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.