Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
funny thing happened tonight finally got my car broken in @ 1400 miles...came to a stop light, noticed a CL next to me (didnt think anything of it) slowly took off when the CL decided to gassed it, i thought to myself.."what da hell" first time punching it w/ my IS ...we kept up with each other VERY close... i dont think the guy in the CL wanted to punch it w/ his car ..hmmmm....unless?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Originally posted by DYSFUNCTIONAL:
funny thing happened tonight finally got my car broken in @ 1400 miles...came to a stop light, noticed a CL next to me (didnt think anything of it) slowly took off when the CL decided to gassed it, i thought to myself.."what da hell" first time punching it w/ my IS ...we kept up with each other VERY close... i dont think the guy in the CL wanted to punch it w/ his car ..hmmmm....unless?
Your IS can easily hang with a base CL. Acura claims a 0-60 of 7.2 for the base CL.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Originally posted by DYSFUNCTIONAL:
i know! wouldve made me look a lil dumb...lol you guys think its ok for me to have it reved up to 6.5?
Why not? The rev limiter will stop you before you can seriously harm the engine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts