Lexus IS Forum banner

221 - 240 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Exciting times! That's a hell of a long time to wait tho, I'd be going crazy.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
Exciting times! That's a hell of a long time to wait tho, I'd be going crazy.
Yess i wish all the parts i needed were out sooner but im hoping the wait will pay off. NY has been crazy lately got snow again today so the lex would be parked anyways. Cant catch a break

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
Cage is finished thanks to goku from empire performance. Also some recent pics. Full tune will be on June 6th

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
I love the way the roll bar fits inside like that, right into the carpet, without really hindering anything. Great build for sure! It's very "sleeper" other than the obvious rear tires. Nice
Thanks man the fabricator did an amazing job of keeping the interior in tact im very pleased!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #227

·
Registered
252 Posts
Our cars are never on the road at the same time lol mine is currently at induction getting upgraded. Hopefully by August I'll have it back up here.
I seen you made 1019whp. Congrats! I know your bank account hates it tho lol

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #234
Our cars are never on the road at the same time lol mine is currently at induction getting upgraded. Hopefully by August I'll have it back up here.
I seen you made 1019whp. Congrats! I know your bank account hates it tho lol
for real man always missing each other. so glad its done i'm just enjoying it now.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
how are you liking that turbo guard ?
Works great but isn't ideal for getting cold air. I'm eventually gonna have an intake built that clears my wastegate.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #237
Haven't posted in a while so here are some recent pictures of the car. I have added fender flares to fit a 275/60/15 tire on the car. Just did a refresh on my front suspension with all meovtech parts and figs bushings as well as Eibach Sway bars front and rear. Car feels great now!

221 - 240 of 241 Posts